Wynk Music for PC is a one-stop app that is always updated with the latest great songs that you love. From Bollywood to international, all of it is available on it. The Wynk music app has all types of music such as Pop, Latin, Punjabi Beats, Hip Hop, K-Pop, EDM, Romantic, Party, Classic, Devotional, and many more.
Installing the Wynk Music on PC is easy, but it requires you to do several things. Also, you need to make sure that your computer is powerful or, at least, above-average to run it successfully.
For the requirements, you should have at least 4 GB of RAM and a dual-core processor. If you don’t have the following, sad to say, but you won’t be able to run it properly. Now, let us not waste your time, and we will teach you how to do it.
What Exactly Is The Wynk Music (PC/Mobile) App
This application allows you to listen to a live stream of music. With over six million-plus of free songs, anything popular that comes in your mind will be available on it. It is also capable of streaming radio.
It is made and maintained by the Airtel corporation. As of now, a lot of people, mostly from India, have installed it. Resulting for over 100 million-plus of downloads, this is from the Play Store alone. It is no wonder that it became the number one music app in India.
Trending App: Yousician App – PC Download And Install Guide
Features Of Wynk Music App
Unlimited Music Streaming
There’s no limitation whenever you want to use it. You don’t need to purchase any subscription to listen to music.
If you want to listen to something, then you can also use it because it is capable of streaming non-stop music radio.
There’s also a list of languages that you can choose. Whether you are comfortable with English or Hindi, you can select which one is the best for you.
Sound Quality Option
You can also pick a quality that you want. Either from high, medium, or regular, it is your choice.
- A lot of music library available.
- Airtel users have unlimited online music streaming.
- You can download music and play offline if you are already a subscriber.
- It has a friendly and attractive interface.
- Wynk Freedom offers a free trial.
- There is an advertisement unless you purchase a subscription.
- They have a complicated pricing structure.
How to Download Wynk Music for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
The Wynk Music App has several methods to install, and we will discuss both of them in this article. You can try both or just use one. It all depends on you. First, we will discuss the installation using an emulator.
Method 1: Download Wynk Music App On for PC Using Emulator
For this method, you are going to need an emulator software. There are many emulators for Android, and these are BlueStacks, Nox Player, or MEMU.
In this guide, we will focus on using BlueStacks because it is the most popular and trusted by many people. Now, let us start.
- First, you have to download the BlueStacks. We also created a guide, which you can found from the link we provided.
- Once you downloaded the installer of the BlueStacks, open the emulator setup and then follow the install wizard by clicking the Next button repeatedly.
- Please wait for the installation to complete and when it does, find the shortcut of BlueStacks from your desktop and open it.
- Proceed to the Google Play Store and then set up your account on it.
- Once you finished that, search for the Wynk Music and then click the install button to save it.
To launch it, go back to the home of your BlueStacks or check your desktop for its shortcut and click it.
In this way, you have completed the installation of Wynk Music on your PC.
Method 2: Install Wynk Music for Windows 11/10/8
If you are using a modern Operating System such as Windows 11/10/8 then you can use this method without the use of an emulator. That’s because you can also get it from the Windows Store. Now, for the guide, follow the procedure:
- Click the Windows Store from your computer. If there is no shortcut, open the start menu and type the Windows Store.
- Now, find the Wynk Music app by clicking the search button and typing its query.
- Click the install button to start saving it on your computer.
- Once you completed it, the icon of the Wynk Music will appear on your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I install the Wynk Music on my PC?
Yes, however, your PC must be Windows 8 or Windows 10 to access the Microsoft Store. Otherwise, you can use an emulator to download and install the Wynk music app on your PC, especially if you still use Windows 7.
Is BlueStacks emulator safe on my PC?
Yes, it is an emulator that you can trust. Many people use it for emulating their favorite Android games or apps on PC. In case your antivirus pops up and has a warning, add it to the exclusion list.
Is it available on Mac?
Unfortunately, the Wynk is only available on Windows Store, Android, and iOS. Mac PC cannot run it unless you use an Android emulator to run it.
BlueStacks slows down my computer, is it normal?
The BlueStacks is an emulator, and therefore, it consumes a lot of resources to run an Android emulator. If your computer is not fast enough for it, your PC will only lag and freeze. Even if you decide to use another emulator, the result will be the same unless you use another computer or laptop.
I got a virtualization error; what is it?
This indicates that the virtualization technology is not enabled on your BIOS. To fix it, you must restart your PC and go to the BIOS menu. Then allow this option. Once you finished it, reboot your PC again and run the emulator. The error should be gone now, and you will see a performance increase.
You can now play any music you want whenever you want by using special software such as the Wynk. Even though this app was specialized in running on a smartphone, with emulators help, you can enjoy it on your PC to start listening to your favorite songs.
You Might Also Like: How To Install Logic X Pro On A Windows PC