A good way of running a diagnostic on your car is to use a software tool to assist you. Software such as Torque Pro for PC is a great way to control the features of your car.
Using this software, you can easily troubleshoot and find the problem with your car. This app is also very useful for getting different fault codes so that you can fix and know what kind of problem your car has.
It is undoubtedly one of the best applications for your car. The only requirements are to have Wi-Fi or even Bluetooth connectivity.
Torque Pro app is available on both Android and iOS. But due to its useful features, most people want to use this app through their laptops or computers.
With the help of this article, you can install the Torque Pro for PC on both Windows & Mac. To get more information about this, read more.
How to Download and Install Torque Lite & Pro For PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
Due to the limitation of the Torque app, it is only running on the Android environment or iOS. But using an emulator can make this app think that your PC is running an Android Operating System.
Actually, there are a lot of emulators out there that you can download. But in our guide, we will only focus on the best one that you can download and install for free.
We recommend using the Nox Player emulator or BlueStacks because they are both popular and very stable. Developers and programmers are always keeping those programs updated to run almost any kind of Android app through their emulator app.
Also Check: Ezviz For PC Download For Mac / Windows
Now if you want to download it, let us prepare your computer or laptop first so you won’t get any problems later on.
To start this procedure, check if you have enough disk space. Your Hard Disk or Solid State must have 20 GB to install this emulator and some of the apps that you wanted to like the Torque Lite or Pro.
After that, reboot your PC and enter the BIOS. Look for Virtualization and then enable it. This option is one of the most important so make sure that you don’t skip to enable it. Once you have enabled this option, reboot your PC and enter your desktop.
Method 1 – Using Nox Player To Download Torque Pro For PC
- Download and install the Nox Player by going through their website here. Find the download then run it later after you get it on your PC.
- Install it and follow the on-screen instruction of the Nox Player emulator.
- After that, run this emulator and you have to enter your account on Google which is also gives you access to PlayStore if you provide it.
- Once you provided your account, open PlayStore and enter the Torque Pro on the search bar to download this app.
- After that, you will be able to run Torque Pro for PC using your Windows or Mac Operating System by opening this app on the home screen of Nox Player.
Method 2 – Using BlueStacks To Run Torque Pro App for PC
If you want to use BlueStacks to run the Torque app, that is also a fine and good choice.
- Go and check the Bluestacks website and download its emulator program to your PC. Run the installer and follow its conditions.
- You have to accept terms and conditions then click install now. Wait a bit and once the installation has finished, run this app from your computer.
- Next, it will ask you to enter your account in Google. So go ahead and give it. Now you can open PlayStore after this.
- Inside the PlayStore app, look for Torque Pro and then click the install to download it.
- The download time depends on your internet but once it is finished, you can now enjoy using the Torque Pro or Lite on your computer or laptop.
You Might Also Like This App: Orbot For PC – Download On Windows & Mac For Free
The installation of the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer emulator is easy. It may look complicated but it is not! Also, installing and using an emulator program on your PC will benefit you more than using a regular smartphone. This is because the emulator is running on a computer or laptop which means, it has a more powerful core or processors, and of course, you can run Torque Pro for PC diagnostic on a big and better screen monitor.