Download And Install AIMP For Windows PC Or Mac
Music is Life! There isn’t a single day when I forget listening to Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston’s music. Those R n B tracks are my life. But I always had an issue with music players as none of them were what I expected.
So then, one day, I found the AIMP application on my phone. It was everything I was searching for. From perfect audio controls to customized themes, there wasn’t a single thing I found bad about this app – and guess what? AIMP has a Windows PC version too.
Trust me; it is hard to find an Android application that is available on Windows too.
All Details About The AIMP App
AIMP is a famous music player. It plays your audio tracks, as well as organize and manage them. AIMP is also an audio converter that will help you convert your audio from one format to another.
So, AIMP has some fantastic features for its users. Some of them are:
The smart playlist option is there to ease your pain for organizing a playlist. The AIMP smart playlist lets you create one according to your preference and mood –without the hassle.
You can create a Smart playlist according to the artist, genre, year, album, or any preference that you like.
The AIMP app does a decent job of mixing two audio files. It manages how to combine two tracks and what level of audio is set on both tracks.
Now you can change your AIMP skin and theme as you like. You get dark, orange, or light skin options for your AIMP interface.
You can get other AIMP skins in their color spectrum options too. Set the color skin of your choice.
The AIMP app is packed with unique features, especially when it comes to organizing your tracks. Even the low-quality audio tracks will sound high quality when the AIMP processes those files.
The 18-bands audio equalizer is there to harmonize even the last bit of your audio songs.
The AIMP can easily convert your audio tracks from one file format to the other. You can now grab and convert music files in MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, and other essential music formats.
AIMP – The Pros And Cons
There are many benefits of using this application, but we will also list here some of its cons. To find out the following, check out the list below.
- Playback speed controls.
- Sleep timer for an enhanced experience.
- Aesthetic album art for young ones.
- Internet-radio for radio enthusiasts.
- Audio and HTTP live stream.
- Customized playback queue.
- Accessible sharing audio files.
- Lots of themes and skins.
- Plays on the lock screen.
- Personalized widget for desktop.
- Search filter mode.
- Issues while playing on Bluetooth and car.
- Sometimes skips tracks from the playlist.
- It cannot play a song until adding it to the playlist.
- Adding audio tracks not shown in the updated list.
- Doesn’t support some audio formats.
Complete Installation Guide Of AIMP On PC – Windows, Mac, Android
Now that we have discussed all the incredible AIMP features and it’s strong and weak areas. Now it is time to tell you how to get the AIMP app on your PC, Mac computers, and mobile phones.
Luckily, the AIMP app has a Windows version, so we would not require an Android emulator for the job. Let me tell you how to download AIMP on your PC, Windows, and Android smartphone.
- Navigate to your app drawer.
- Now open the Google Play Store.
- Type “AIMP” on the search bar to look for the application.
- When finding the app, look for the developer, “Artem Izmaylov.”
- Now all you have to do is press the AIMP install button.
- You will get the AIMP app on your Android devices.
Windows 7 and Older
As the AIMP application is available on Windows and Microsoft Store, we will divide it into two categories. Windows 7 and previous Windows versions cannot access the Microsoft Store so that we will do the software version for this one. Follow the steps:
- Go to your favorite web browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera.
- Type aimp.ru in the address bar.
- Now you will go towards AIMP’s main website.
- You will see the AIMP Windows Download option on top of its site.
- Click on the AIMP Download for Windows to start saving the installer on your computer.
- You can then install AIMP by double-clicking on the file that you downloaded on your PC.
- Follow the AIMP installation and enjoy fabulous music.
Windows 8 and Above
You can get AIMP on Windows 10 and Windows 8 by merely accessing the Microsoft Store and getting the app. If you don’t want to use the AIMP Windows Store version, you can still go the traditional way and follow the same procedure we mentioned for other Windows versions.
Follow these simple steps:
- Click on the Start Button to navigate Microsoft Store.
- You can also click on the Store icon in the Windows taskbar.
- Open the Microsoft Store.
- Now go to the search bar.
- Type “AIMP” and click the search icon.
- You will be redirected to the AIMP app.
- Now click on the AIMP install button.
- Your AIMP app will be installed in no time.
- You can locate your AIMP application by clicking the “Start” button.
AIMP For Mac
Unfortunately, AIMP is unavailable for iOS devices and Mac, but you can still get this excellent music app for your Mac using an Android Emulator.
All you need to do is to get a BlueStacks emulator then install it. Once you have completed the installation, open the BlueStacks, and set up the Play Store account.
Now, you will be able to search for the AIMP on your PC from a Mac OS. Click the install button to start saving it on the emulator. Finally, open it from the Home of BlueStacks to start running the AIMP on your Mac.
AIMP Related Queries
1. What is AIMP used for?
AIMP is an excellent audio player application and software for Windows and Android devices.
2. Is AIMP an open-source software?
No, AIMP is not open-source software. It is a closed source.
3. Can we change AIMP themes?
Yes, you can customize your AIMP themes easily from a vast collection of theme choices.
4. Can I use the AIMP on my Windows PC for free?
Yes, this software is completely free of charge. The Android version is also free.
If you ask me, AIMP will take over any traditional music player that you had before in your mobile or Windows. So I would suggest getting AIMP on your devices like PC or even mobile to enjoy an enhanced musical experience.
You Might Also Like: How To Download And Install AIMP On PC – Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
- DStv Now On PC – The Premium African Entertainment - January 15, 2021
- Step By Step Guide To Download iFruit For PC - January 14, 2021
- Minecraft Earth For PC – Explore The Earth - January 13, 2021