If you are looking for a solution to connect your TV to your mobile phone, the AllCast app has every necessary feature that you need. This application is perfect if you want to stream your Android device and watch it from a TV with a bigger screen, which is also ideal if you’re going to make a presentation. Using it on a computer is also possible if you install the AllCast app on a PC.
But when you search for an installer on the Google search engine, you won’t be able to find the setup file for it. That’s because it is available only for Android devices and iOS.
However, there’s a way to download the AllCast for Windows PC and use it. And we are going to cover the topic of how to do it in this guide.
But before we tell you about the method, we’ll introduce you more to this app. The advantage of the AllCast app allows you to cast on different brands.
These include the Chromecast, AppleTV, Amazon FireTV, Roku, Samsung, Sony, Xbox One, Xbox 360, WDTV, SmartTVs, and other DLNA devices.
Compare to other similar apps, the AllCast software has a free version and lets you enjoy its features. The only disadvantage is the free version will show an ad on your TV when casting.
With the following benefits, it is no wonder that some people are trying to find a way to install and use the AllCast app on PC. To do this, you’ll be needing specialized software for running Android apps on your computer.
The tool that you need is called an Android emulator. Before you attempt to install it, make sure to have the prerequisite requirements.
Prerequisites Before Installing AllCast For Windows Windows 11/10/8/7 Or Mac
Since you are going to rely on the emulator, you will need to make sure that your computer can run it. Even if you have a good computer, it is always recommended to check the minimum requirements, so you won’t encounter a glitch when using the AllCast app on your PC later on.
- The emulator software needs you to have a good processor. A dual-core Intel or AMD processor is enough for running it.
- You must also consider the RAM and storage of your computer. For RAM, it requires at least 2GB. And for the hard drive, 20 GB or more store is plenty enough.
- For video, it is crucial to have an OpenGL 2.0 installed or better. You can get or update it by installing the latest version of your graphics driver.
- In some cases, you will also need to download and install both the .Net framework and Visual C++ if your Operating System is Windows 10, 8, or 7.
After you did the following, you are now ready to install emulator software on your computer.
Trending App: Download ThopTV For PC – Windows & Mac
AllCast For PC (Windows 11/10/8/7) – How To Download And Install It?
To run the AllCast app, we recommend using the Nox App Player. You can install this emulator easily; just search for it on Google or just go here to visit the official website. After you are inside their website, follow the steps listed below.
- Click the link for the download; make sure to save the one for your Operating System.
- Wait for the download to finish. The size of this file is around 350MB – 400MB, so it takes 3 to 30 minutes to download.
- Run the Nox Player setup and read the instruction on your screen.
- You can either start reading their terms and condition or click the “I Accept” immediately.
- Now, Click the install button, and the installation will begin.
- Wait for the installation to complete. Go to your desktop once you finished the installation.
- Launch the Nox Player emulator.
- Now, go to Google Play Store and start setting up your account. You can use your existing Gmail or create one if you don’t have one.
- After you set up your account, open the Play Store and type “AllCast” from their search bar.
- Download this software once you see it on the Google Play Store.
- It will be installed inside the Nox Player, check it from its app drawer, and click to launch it.
- In this way, you will start launching the AllCast app on your PC and enjoy it on your TV.
Speeding Up The Emulation With Virtualization
Are you having a slow or unresponsive AllCast on your Windows or Mac even if you have a good computer? In that case, the virtualization might be turned off on your BIOS.
Virtualization is a technology that allows the processor to enhance the emulation or virtual machines; thus, it can increase the speed.
If you have a modern processor, the chances that you have this option on BIOS are high. Enabling it will result in the fast processing of the Android emulator.
In order to enable this option, you need to go to your BIOS menu and enable it. Once you enable this option, return to your desktop and then run the AllCast on PC.
Now, you will start enjoying this application at full speed without any stuttering or lag.
People Also Check: Vero App For Windows & Mac – Free Download
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Start Casting Screen for PC?
Before you can start it, it is required that your TV is connected to your router as well as your Android device or computer in case you are connected using an emulator. The only thing that you need to do is to start the AllCast app and start the mirroring process.
Will AllCast App Work Without A WiFi?
If you are going to connect to a Chromecast from AllCast, all you need to do is to hit the Chromecast button, and it should start scanning the nearby devices. When it successfully detects it, the connection will begin immediately.
Start Collaborating With People: Download Microsoft Teams App For PC – Windows/Mac
List Of Best Alternative Software Of AllCast
This application is perfectly compatible with Chromecast or AppleTV. It functions like other popular apps such as Miracast, Google Cast, or Airplay. The Reflector app is also compatible with most Android phones, tablets, and PC.
If you are going to watch and play games on your PC, the MirrorGo app is the right choice. This application can also use for reading as well as creating messages, and watching videos, and music. You can also transfer your PC/Android files to another device from this software.
The AirServer is an essential app that can do things just like Airplay, Miracast, or Google Cast and share it with an unlimited amount of receivers.
Replicating your device screen with a bigger TV screen with AllCast for PC is an easy thing to do. There is no magic behind it. With its simple functions, you won’t even be confused about how to use it.
You Might Also Like: Free Download – Medibang App For Windows & Mac
1 thought on “AllCast For PC (Windows 11/10/8/7) – Connect Your TV From Your Device”
All Cast Receiver