Download VIZIO Smartcast App For PC Free – Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Do you want to explore TV shows, movies, music into your smartphone, tablet or computer? In that case, you must check the VIZIO SmartCast App. This software can be used for controlling your TV such as adjusting the volume as well as browsing for different channels.
You can also use your device with VIZIO SmartCast installed to build a list of your favorite apps on your TV and launch it easily. It also features a nice keyboard on your device so that you can enter a query on your TV.
The VIZIO SmartCast app was made only for portable devices like Android and iOS smartphone or tablet to act as a remote. But this doesn’t mean that you cannot use it on your computer. Keep in mind that there’s no installer for Windows or Mac as of now.
However, this application can be installed on the computer by following our guide here. But before you install the VIZIO SmartCast app for PC on Windows or Mac, you may need to check the specs of your PC.
To make sure that your computer will be able to run this app, read the information below. For more TV Apps software, you can also check the vChannel For PC and Download It On Windows or Mac.
How To Use VIZIO SmartCast App For PC On Windows 10, 8, 7, Or Mac
To use this application on your computer, you need to make sure that you have decent enough specs. This is because you are going to install an Android emulator program. You can also use an iOS emulator and use the iOS app but we are only going to discuss the android emulator.
So, the computer specs that you need are the following:
- A processor that can run at least 1 GHz of minimum speed. This is the basic requirements of a processor and most computer nowadays is capable of it. But check yours to make sure that you can run it.
- It needs a 2 GB RAM to run properly. This is also necessary because the emulator won’t run efficiently if the RAM is below its minimum requirements.
- Have a free space of hard disk for at least 20 GB and above. This is just a common sense because you won’t be able to download and install any app including the VIZIO SmartCast app on PC in case you lack it.
Now, the next part is installing the software requirements of an emulator program. In case you have it already, you can just update it to get the latest version.
- Almost all emulator program requires to have a DirectX installed on your system unit. If your computer doesn’t have this one installed, you can download it from the Microsoft website. You can also download the latest driver of graphics card because it is also bundled to it.
- Some emulator requires a .Net and Visual C++ installed on a computer. But to make sure, installed the following to prepare your PC. This is for Microsoft OS only.
By installing and ensuring the following, you will be able to efficiently run the VIZIO SmartCast app on a computer or laptop.
You Might Also Like: Download Tubi TV For PC – Windows & Mac Free
Running The VIZIO SmartCast For Windows Or Mac By Installing The Emulator – BlueStacks
In this option, we are going to use the BlueStacks emulator. Using and operating the BlueStacks emulator is simple and easy. Other than that, BlueStacks is also very fast and trusted by millions of people.
Download this emulator from their website if you want to use it, otherwise, you should check the Nox App Player at the next topic.
Once you have the setup installer, browse for it and then double click to open it. Now, the installation window will show on your screen. Choose the “I agree” option and you will be able to proceed to the next step.
Click the “Install” button after it appears. Wait for the BlueStacks to finish the installation and after that, double click the shortcut from your desktop to open it.
Now the next step is to log in to your existing account of Gmail. In case you have no account for it, create one by visiting the Gmail and then use your newly created account into the Google Play Store.
Go back to the menu and locate the shortcut of Google Play. From here, find the VIZIO SmartCast app. Just type it on the search box to locate this app easily.
Make sure to look only for the app that is the same with the screenshot above and then clicks the download button. Wait until the installation to complete.
Now, check your desktop. The BlueStacks emulator should create a new shortcut for VIZIO SmartCast for PC. Double click this app to start running it on your computer.
Other Emulator Options For Installing The VIZIO SmartCast App For PC
The latter emulator that we talk about is not the only one available. You can also choose between Nox Player, Memu, Remix OS Player, KoPlayer, AndyOS and many more to use the VIZIO SmartCast app on PC.
But if you already installed the BlueStacks and it is running perfectly without any issues, it is suggested to stick with it. In any case, you want to try something else, then go ahead and choose anything that we have given to you.
If you ask our opinion, then you can try the Nox App Player, since it is also one of the best and fastest emulators available online.
To download this emulator, you can visit this link for their website. Download the installer of the Nox Player, save it somewhere where you can find it easily.
Now launch the installer of Nox Player and follow the on-screen guide from your screen. Wait until you complete the installation.
After that, double click the icon of this emulator from your desktop. Once the emulator window has opened, click the Play Store icon to start it. Enter your Google Play Store account in order to use it.
Next is to find the VIZIO SmartCast app using the search function of the Google Play Store. Install the said app once you found it and wait until you complete the installation.
Check the app drawer of the Nox Player by simply going back and look for this TV controller app. You will find it easily since you haven’t install any other apps yet except for this one.
Click the icon of this software and start using the VIZIO SmartCast app on Windows or Mac laptop or computer.
How To Troubleshoot Lag Or Slow Emulation
In some cases, you might get annoyed with the slow response of the emulator program and you can’t use the VIZIO SmartCast app on PC. In this case, you might need to enable something on your computer.
This option is called Virtualization Option. Enabling this from the BIOS will make your computer perform better when it comes to virtualization. Since the emulator uses a virtualized environment, it will be affected and you will notice an increase in performance.
To access this menu, you need to turn off your computer and then go to BIOS settings by repeatedly tapping the F2 or Delete key on your keyboard. It is usually located at the advance setting and checking the option about the processor.
If the problem persists, you might be encountering some other issues. Try updating your Windows or Mac to fix it. Contacting the support of the VIZIO SmartCast app can also help you.
Also, Check This Trending App: Download Goonj Live TV App For Windows & Mac
Features Of VIZIO SmartCast
- Using it will let you control your TV from your devices using your computer, laptop, phone, or tablets.
- It allows you to browse and change the different channels that you want to watch.
- You can turn on or off your TV this app just like a physical remote controller. You can also play or pause the movies that you are watching.
- The volume can also be adjusted from this app.
- You can also launch the software or apps installed on your TV.
- It has a keyboard that you can use for entering text on your TV.
- This application can also modify the advance settings of the TV such as calibration of picture and adjustment of the aspect ratio.
Controlling your TV is possible from a computer or laptop when using the VIZIO SmartCast for PC. Even without the official version for Windows or Mac, you can enjoy it to the fullest if you use an emulator to run it. Now, you can enjoy watching your favorite TV shows and control it while you are holding your laptop or using your computer.
You Might Also Like This App: Lantern VPN For Computer – Windows & Mac Download
- How To Download & Install VivaVideo On PC – Windows/Mac - July 13, 2020
- Ring App For PC – Download On Windows & Mac - July 10, 2020
- Smart Life App for PC – Download And Control Appliances On Windows/Mac - July 9, 2020