Download & Install EZView For PC – Windows & Mac
Viewing your surveillance camera is now easier because of the EZView app. The developers have made this software to control and easily manage your Uniview camera devices.
Using this app will allow you to record and view the previous historical events captured by your IP camera into your smartphone, tablet, computer or laptop. It also allows you to get notified immediately in case a motion was detected.
Since the EZView app is very useful for remote access, a lot of people started to download this for their camera. But sometimes, some of them aren’t really comfortable viewing the records on a small-sized screen.
To solve this issue, you can use the EZView for PC on Windows or Mac computer/laptop. You can either choose between the Windows installer available from their website or to run the Android version into your computer.
If you want to use the Android version into your computer, then you need an emulator. We will teach you how to do it. The complete details can be found in this article so make sure that you read it carefully.
Before you download an emulator, you might need to check your system unit specs before downloading and installing it. The requirements for running the EZView app and emulator will be listed below.
In case you want more similar software, Download IPC360 For PC – Free On Windows & Mac.
Preparing Your Computer To Run The EZView For PC On Windows 10/ 8/ 7/ Mac
Though it may not require a very powerful computer, it is always recommended to check and know the requirements before running your desired software. The requirements before installing the emulator and EZView app on PC are the following:
- First, you need to free up some of your hard drives in order to create a space before downloading an emulator. This part is common sense, but you should always consider checking it.
- You need to make sure that your computer processor does not run below 1 GHz. The emulator program nowadays requires only a 1 GHz minimum speed. But if you have a modern computer or laptop, you don’t need to worry about it.
- The RAM or memory of your PC must have at least 2 GB or better. Again, lots of modern computers nowadays may have a 2 GB+ memory installed already.
After you checked your hardware, the next first step is to install the necessary software for running an emulator program.
- Almost all of the Android emulator for Windows requires that you have a .Net framework and Visual C++ installed. In case you have the following already on your system, update it. Just a reminder, this will only apply for Windows OS users.
- You also need to make sure that you have a DirectX program on your PC. You can easily install and update this software by downloading and installing the latest graphics driver for your graphics card or built-in GPU.
These steps are the basic requirements of an emulator program. Ensuring that you have it correctly installed will make you run the EZView app properly.
Also, Check: Download HiKam App For Windows & Mac
How To Install EZView App On Windows Or Mac Computer – [Android Version]
Installing this software on your computer does not need you to be a geek or techy. With a simple understanding of installation, you can run and start to use the EZView on PC Windows or Mac.
The real question is, what Android emulator should you use? We have made a test on different Android emulators and we found out that the Nox App Player and BlueStacks emulator stand the most.
Choosing between the two emulators won’t get you wrong so you can go ahead and download any of the following. To know more details about the installation of the Nox App Player, read the information below. Otherwise, you can skip it and check the installation of the BlueStacks emulator.
Also, please note that you do not need two emulators on the same computer. This will only increase the used space of your hard disk so pick up only one. Not unless you want to test both emulators, you are free to do it.
EZView Installation Guide Using Nox App Player
The Nox App Player is simple with elegant design. The emulator itself is very fast when it comes to gaming nor running application like EZView on a computer or laptop. To download the Nox App Player, you can see the website or just visit this URL – https://bignox.com.
Navigate and find the link indicating for download and click it. Save the installer on your computer and run it after that.
Now, the installer window will appear on your screen. To continue the installation, you need to accept its requirements – accepting the License/ Terms and Conditions. If you have spare time, you can read it, otherwise, accept it and hit the “Install” button.
Wait for it to finished and after that, go and check your desktop to see its icon or shortcut. Run the Nox Player and it will start showing its emulator window.
Look for the Google Play Store app and run it by clicking the icon. The Play Store will now question you about your account. This account is also the Gmail, you must have it and use it here.
In case you have finished logging into your account, you will be able to navigate to the millions of app of the Google Play Store. To easily find the EZView app, you should use the search function.
Type it on the search box and hit the enter key of your keyboard. Now, click the install button after you found it. It will now start installing the EZView app on your Windows or Mac. Go back to the home and see if it’s there.
In case this app doesn’t appear, wait until you finished the download and after that, you will be able to click the icon to start using the EZView app on PC.
Installation Of BlueStacks To Use The EZView App On Computer
The BlueStacks installer is one of the fastest emulators that is capable to run the EZView app on PC. To download this emulator, go to this website.
Save the installer on your computer and double click it to start. You must follow the on-screen installation instruction to save it on your computer.
This takes around 10 – 30 minutes because it will also require you to have a fast connection to finish the installation. Now go and check the shortcut of BlueStacks, double click it to start using it.
Unlike Nox Player, the BlueStacks will ask for your account on the Play Store right after you open it. Just enter your valid Gmail account and proceed to the next step.
Now, look for the PlayStore and click it so start using this app. This won’t ask for your account anymore since you have already provided it. Use the search button and start typing the EZView app.
Click the download icon/button once you found it and then wait for it to finish. The BlueStacks emulator will now create a desktop shortcut of this app once you finish the download.
Look for the EZView app on your desktop and launch it from there. That’s it! You have installed the EZView for Windows or Mac. Start connecting your IP camera to use it on your computer.
Speeding Up The Emulation
In some cases, you might be wondering why does your computer cannot run the emulator well even though you have great overall specs. If you are one of the unfortunate people who encounter it, the problem may lie about the virtualization technology.
This option is very important for speeding up the emulator program. Enabling this option will almost guarantee that you will be able to use the EZView on PC faster than before.
To check this option, you have to go to the BIOS menu and see it from the advance settings. If you aren’t sure about that, you can try to look for a YouTube video for more detailed instructions. You can also write us a comment below and we’ll try to help you with this matter.
What Features Does This App Have?
- Remote access of your Uniview CCTV devices including the PTZ ability.
- Create an alarm that sends you a notification when it detects motion.
- It allows you to save the record on the cloud for expanded storage options.
- You can use the Live View option and see the current views of your IP camera.
- It allows you to create a snapshot or take a screenshot of the current feeds.
- The EZView app has an option for capturing HD quality videos.
- It has two-way audio that allows you to send a voice directly on your camera.
- Playback of video can also be used for viewing the past video records.
Using this software on your portable Smartphone or tablet may provide you a convenient way of viewing and controlling the IP camera. However, if you want to review some of your videos, you cannot keenly see what’s going on because of its small screen. Since you have an emulator, you will be able to use the EZView for PC.
You Might Also Like: VIZIO SmartCast TV App For Windows & Mac – Download For Free
- How To Download & Watch AnimeGo For PC – Windows/Mac - April 3, 2020
- Skinseed For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac - April 1, 2020
- Download Tonebridge For PC – Windows & Mac - March 31, 2020