One of the most in-demand and popular streaming software for both Android and iOS devices is the Pluto TV app for PC. This application is highly rated and lots of people enjoy it because it is free and has a lot of TV show options.
It does not need a credit card or any contracts so you can assure that this app can be used free of charge without hidden cost. Anyone is also welcome to enjoy and use it to watch TV shows or movies from this software.
With this on-demand software, most people wanted to use it on a bigger and wider screen. That’s why lots of people looking for a way to use the Pluto TV for PC on Windows or Mac.
Since this app is limited to Android and iOS smartphones or tablets, there’s no installer available for Windows and Mac. Not unless you want to try using the Android version and run it on your computer.
Yes, this is possible, but you need to download an emulator program to be able to use the Android version of the Pluto TV app for PC. We, from appzforpc, will cover and create a guide for you if you want to use this method. Just follow our guide here and make sure that you read the whole step-by-step procedure so you won’t get any problems later on.
For more similar apps, you can also download the UNO IP TV App For Windows & Mac.
Pluto TV For PC Requirements
Before we jump into the installation method, you must make sure that you have a good enough computer. This is important because it can save your time and effort in case your PC is not capable of running it.
The basic PC requirements of an emulator program can be found below:
- Like much other software for computers, the emulator requires you to have a decent processor. Your computer must be running above 1 GHz of speed. If your computer fails to run above 1 GHz, you will only encounter some issues.
- After you ensure that you have a fast enough processor, the next is to check the capacity of your RAM. The emulator requires you to have more than 2 GB of memory. This is also very important so make sure you have plenty of RAM.
- It requires your computer to have 10 GB of free space in your hard disk or solid-state drive. This is to make sure that you can install it and download other Android-related apps like the Pluto TV app on your Windows or Mac computer.
- The next steps are software requirements, these are the .Net Framework and Visual C++ Redistributable just in case you are using a computer that runs a Windows Operating System.
- To prevent some glitches you also need to install or just update your GPU drivers. Updating it will also install the DirectX which is required by the emulator program.
- Lastly, you can enable Virtualization. This option is optional and an emulator can run without it. But it is highly recommended that you turn this option on to multiply the emulator’s performance.
After you finished the following, the next step is the emulator installation.
Also, Check: Cartoon HD For PC – Free On Windows & Mac
How To Download and Use Pluto TV App For PC
To get the Pluto TV for PC, you will need an emulator, one of the best emulators is Bluestacks and Nox Player. In this guide, we are going to discuss how to download both of these emulators in order to get the Pluto TV app for PC.
Method #1: Pluto TV app for PC Download Using Bluestacks
Using Bluestacks won’t disappoint you because it runs fast and is capable of running almost any kind of app you throw at it.
There’s also a huge community that is ready to help you in case you will encounter some problems. Also, lots of people use it because of its speed and popularity.
- Downloading the BlueStacks emulator is easy, you just need to visit their website here. From their website, click the download and save the installer to your computer or laptop.
- Now, double click this setup file and follow the instruction that the BlueStacks will provide to you. Once you agree to its conditions and requirements, click the “Install Now” to start the installation.
- After the installation has finished, you can go back to your desktop and start looking for the shortcut icon of BlueStacks.
- Launch this software and you will be greeted by the Google Play Store immediately. Use your Gmail account here and log in with your username and password to continue.
- After you enter, the BlueStacks will connect and sync your apps. Go back to the app drawer and look again for the Play Store. Launch the Google Play and find the Pluto TV app. Use the search button to find the app easier.
- Download the Pluto TV app to your computer or laptop and wait until you complete the installation. After that, go and check the app from your desktop and you will be able to find it.
- Double-click its icon and this will start launching the Pluto TV on PC. Now, you can enjoy watching TV shows on your computer.
Also, Check This Trending App: Free Download Dolphin Browser For PC Windows & Mac
Method #2: Get Pluto TV app for PC Using Nox App Player
The second emulator that we recommend is the Nox Player. It is also very popular and lots of people use it. The Pluto TV app for PC is compatible with it and will run efficiently.
Some even prefer it because of its simplicity and being able to run apps smoothly. If you are looking for a great alternative, you can choose to install this one. Now, to get the Pluto TV app running, follow these steps:
- First, you have to visit their website from this link and get the installer to your computer. After you saved the installer, double click to start it.
- Next, start the Nox App Player’s setup. You must accept the agreement by clicking the “I Accept” button. This will enable you to click the “Install” button. So, go ahead and click that after you accept the agreement.
- After the installation has been completed, open the Nox App Player and run the Google Play Store after that.
- Now, find the Pluto TV app from the Play Store list of apps.
- Click the download after you found it. The Google Play Store will now download and install the Pluto TV for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac). Just be patient until it is finished.
- Go back to the app drawer and find the Nox App Player here. Now, open the shortcut icon of the Pluto TV app to start using it on your laptop or computer.
Just make sure you are connected to the internet because it requires you to have a stable connection since it is a TV streaming app.
How To Install The Pluto TV App on PC From APK File
You can also install the Pluto TV app from an external source. This is only applicable if you prefer not to use your Google account in the Google Play Store.
If you decided not to use it but wanted to install the Pluto TV app, download the APK file instead. You can get the Pluto TV APK by searching on the internet.
Once you have it, your next option is to install it. Run your emulator programs such as the BlueStacks or Nox Player and click the “Install APK” button or option. Once you clicked that, find the APK file that you have downloaded previously and open it.
The installation window will appear. Just click the “Install” window to finalize it. After that, you will be able to install the Pluto TV on Windows or Mac PC without using your Google Play Store account.
However, this option cannot update itself because apps downloaded from external sources won’t be able to connect to the Google Play Store and update themselves automatically. If you want to update it, you need to do it manually.
List Of Features Of This TV App
- Available for everyone free of cost.
- It does not need you to have a credit card.
- They included some movies that you can watch anytime and anywhere.
- You can watch horror, documentaries, romance, comedy, mysteries, news, thriller, weird, action, indie, and many more.
- The Pluto TV app is always updated every day with the latest TV shows.
- It allows you to run the Pluto TV app on a computer or laptop by using an emulator program or if you have Chromecast.
Running a great list of iOS or Android apps like the Pluto TV app for Windows or Mac and enjoying it on a bigger screen can be achieved by installing and running an emulator program. With an Android emulator, you don’t need to worry about watching your TV shows from a small screen of smartphones or tablets.
You Might Also Like: Zmodo App For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac