Watch Your Favorite TV Shows On Amazon Prime Video (Windows PC/Mac)
So let me ask this straight. What is your favorite hobby during the days and quarantine? Well, I bet some of you have enhanced their cookery skills while many of you would be making their gaming better.
Being an avid procrastinator, I always go the easy road and choose a hobby that requires absolutely no physical human effort. You might be wondering what type of hobby this is. Well, the answer is quite easy to guess. It’s binge-watching your favorite TV shows and movies.
Ah! Trust me, nothing is better than being cozy in your bed, wearing your boxers, ordering Dominos, and tuning in to watch some epic TV series for like… Hours.
This brings me back to our topic, which is about the Amazon Prime Video application –hands down one of the best online streaming entertainment services.
This article will tell you all the features and how to download Amazon Prime Video for Windows PC and Mac.
Cool Features About The Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video is a paid streaming service that provides you hundreds of thousands of high definition shows and movies. The shows on the Amazon Prime Video app consist of various genres, years, countries, and many more.
To discuss more some of the most intriguing features of the Amazon Prime Video application, let’s make a little list of details:
Just like any top-notch video streaming service, this app will also let you have three screens simultaneously. This means that you can use your Amazon Prime Video app on PC, and in the meanwhile, you can use it on your mobile device and tablets as well.
What could be better than watching your favorite shows with your best pals virtually? Yes, the Amazon Prime Video now features the Watch Party tool that will let you add friends inside that are also Amazon Prime subscribers to watch the same show or movie in real-time. Wait, it gets better as this feature would allow you to chat and talk about the show as well.
Unlimited Shows With International Channels
The Amazon Prime Video aims to provide you maximum entertainment, so you don’t have to go back to watching your usual cable channels. Your favorite TV channels like HBO, Starz, CBS, Showtime, and some other local and international channels that you yearn for are available on Amazon Prime Video, making it a one-stop-shop.
Though the additional channels require a paid subscription, it saves you from the hassle to go to different places for different shows. You can see all your favorite channels via the Amazon Prime Video app on Windows and PC.
Smooth Video Controls
The Amazon Prime Video app will give you all the authority over your video. Some videos on the app may come in different languages to choose one of your preferences. The same is the case while choosing the subtitles. You can also edit the subtitles, text-shadow, and size. Moreover, you can choose the video quality of your Amazon Prime Video, and also, the option to auto-play the next videos is available.
Watch Later Options
The Amazon Prime Video app takes care of your busy routine, and that is why it brings you the download and watch later feature. Almost every Amazon Prime Video has the feature where you can download it on the app and watch it later even when there is no internet connectivity.
Amazon Prime Video Originals
I would be remiss not to tell you how thrilling the Amazon Prime Video original movies and TV series are. One of the biggest reasons to subscribe to this amazing premium service is its original shows with the best ratings, storylines, and reception.
Apart from these originals, you will find a comprehensive library of shows of every era and genre.
The Amazon Prime Video Application – What’s Good and What’s Bad:
- X-ray feature for complete details about the movie, including trivia.
- Excellent parental controls.
- More screens for adults and kids.
- Affordable membership.
- Rent and buy movies service.
- Videos take time to load.
- HD quality isn’t good on the Windows app.
- Issues with subtitles.
Procedure To Download The Amazon Prime Video in Windows 10
Luckily, the Amazon Prime Video is now available for Windows 10 users. The procedure is quite simple.
- Access the Microsoft Windows Store on your PC.
- Go to the search bar on the top right corner.
- Type and enter “Amazon Prime Video.”
- After finding the app, click on the Get button.
- Then click on Install.
- The Amazon Prime Video app for Windows 10 will be available to you.
- Enjoy using the Amazon Prime Video on your Windows PC.
Step By Step Guide To Download The Amazon Prime Video On PC – Windows & Mac
You can get the Amazon Prime Video on PC and Mac through other ways:
Accessing Through Web
If you are a newbie and want to use the Amazon Prime Video application, beginners use the web version.
- Go to the website primevideo.com.
- Register yourself and pay a subscription.
- Enjoy the app.
Using A Powerful Emulator To Use The Amazon Prime Video On PC
If you want another way to use the Amazon Prime Video on your PC, Windows, and Mac, then follow the guide below:
- Use the BlueStacks Emulator.
- Click the link provided above, and you will be redirected to our tutorial page, make sure to read and then download the BlueStacks to your computer.
- Run the installer and follow the onscreen instructions to install the BlueStacks.
- After you completed the installation, enter your Google from Google Play Store.
- Type Amazon Prime Video and click the install button to start.
- Log in or sign up on your Amazon Prime Video to start it.
- In this way, you have completed the installation using the emulator. Enjoy the Amazon Prime Video on your computer.
Most Searched Questions
Do Amazon prime members get Amazon Prime Video?
Yes, the Amazon Prime members get Prime Video for free, except for the channels.
Does Amazon Prime Video have a free trial?
Yes, Amazon Prime Video gives you a 30 days free trial.
How do I watch Amazon Prime on my Windows 10?
By downloading it from the Microsoft Store. Otherwise, you can also access it using the web version and by installing an Android emulator on your computer.
Can I use other emulators aside from the BlueStacks?
If you plan on using the Android version on your computer, then yes, you can still use it from a different emulator. We recommend using BlueStacks in this guide but there’s no harm using another emulator for it.
So folks! Here’s the conclusion: Make your nights entertaining and install this epic streaming service, aka Amazon Prime Video, right now.
You Might Also Like: How To Download The Streamlabs App On Windows PC And Mac?
- Download Guide Of Music Maker Jam For PC – Windows & Mac - December 4, 2020
- Snapchat For PC: How To Get On Windows 10/8/7 - November 30, 2020
- AirBrush For PC: Steps To Download On Windows & Mac - November 27, 2020