Share Your Gameplay On Streamlabs For PC & Mac
I’m a gaming freak. I love to play games and compete with others. Not only this, but I love flexing my game skills to other gamers. Therefore I was in dire need of a platform that could help me live streaming my game on YouTube, Facebook, and other social media platforms.
Thus, I found Streamlabs –a perfect social streaming service. You might be here because you are looking for a way to download and install Streamlabs on your PC.
And you’ve come to the right place; we can show you how to do it in simple steps. But first, let us introduce you more to the features and information about this software.
Features Of The Streamlabs App
- Stream, chat, and interact with everyone.
- Customized themes and overlays for streaming.
- Streaming to Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, and other platforms.
- Attractive Widgets.
- Disconnection Protection.
- Unlimited Overlays.
- Fast and Secure.
- Streamlabs is available on PC, Windows & Mac.
- Freezes your phone occasionally.
- Complex interface.
- HD stream lags bitrate.
How To Stream Online Through Streamlabs On PC, Mobile, And Mac?
The Streamlabs online streaming service has extended its ways to your Windows and Macintosh computers too. You can use the seamless streaming service of Streamlabs on both these devices. The Streamlabs Mac beta version has just been released for its users, and the customers are much happy about it.
I will tell you about all the possible ways to enjoy the Streamlabs app on your mobile phones, tablets, computer, and laptops.
Streaming Through Android Phones/Tabs
Using Streamlabs on your Android smartphone is much more convenient, especially if you have a habit of going outdoors and streaming in unusual places. The downloading procedure for Streamlabs is quite simple. You just need to follow these steps:
- Find your Google Play Store.
- Now tap on the search button.
- Type Streamlabs on the search bar and hit enter.
- The Streamlabs: Live Streaming App will show on top with the developer named “Stream Labs.”
- Now you need to press the Streamlabs install button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Enjoy the Streamlabs on your Android smartphones and tablets once you finish the installation.
Streaming Through iPhones/iPads:
Just like Android phones, the Streamlabs app works phenomenally on your iPhones and iPads too. So download this amazing streaming service on your iPhone and go live. To download the Streamlabs app on your iPhone, simply proceed to the following:
- Search for the App store.
- Go towards the search bar.
- Write Streamlabs on the search and enter it.
- The Streamlabs: Live Streaming App for iPhone and iPad will show on the top. Make sure that you check the developer, and it is Stream Labs.
- Click the install button to start the download of the Streamlabs app.
- Stream your favorite social media platform on your iPhone and iPad with this app by starting it on your device.
To Stream Through Windows PC and Laptop
Luckily, the Stream Labs developers have designed a flawless computer program for epic streaming services. Many gaming enthusiasts and vloggers are taking help from the Streamlabs program, and it has become quite popular among the community. You can access multiple streaming windows with the help of Streamlabs. The Windows layout of Streamlabs is equipped with professional widgets that will help you go online in the easiest way possible.
The Streamlabs PC dashboard is there to assist you any time you want. It will directly lead you towards the editorial section, where you can customize your streams the way you want. You can change your stream previews, add themes, change the color schemes, and add animations or whatever you seem necessary.
Moreover, as soon as you log in to Streamlabs, your dashboard will show you all the widgets, settings of your profile, overlays, and the library where you can access unlimited overlays for free. The Live Window bar will show you all the past and recent events. The alerts for new events and streams can be turned on or off according to your preference.
The downloading is simple and straightforward. You don’t need an emulator or any other trick to get this one. Just simply going to their site will let you install this awesome streaming service.
Here are the guidelines that you need to follow:
- Use a computer or laptop that uses 64-bit Windows.
- A good processor makes your streaming seamless, so make sure that your computer can handle the Streamlabs program.
- The Streamlabs overlays can affect your CPU performance, so make sure that your CPU is capable enough.
Looking For An Addicting Games? Check out the Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures and install it on PC.
How To Get The Streamlabs On Your Windows PC
- Go to the website, streamlabs.com
- The Streamlabs official website has a secure downloading option right in the front.
- Hit the Streamlabs Windows download button and let the program install into the computer.
- After the installation is complete, give the necessary permissions like microphone, camera, and location, etc. to the software.
- Log into the Streamlabs program and start streaming on your favorite social media channels.
- Make sure that your webcam has a high-quality camera for clear streaming.
Running Streamlabs On Mac Computer
The Stream Labs didn’t have any software for Mac computers and laptops, but they have now announced a Mac beta version of Streamlabs for their Apple customers. The software is there present on their website.
Just like the Windows version, Streamlabs works fine on the Mac one too. The settings and themes are similar. You need to log into this one as well. Grant permissions for mic and camera, too, and you are good to go for your first live stream.
- Open the official site of streamlabs.com.
- Go to the search section and type Streamlabs OBS for Mac.
- You will be redirected towards the Mac version of Streamlabs.
- Now, hit the download button and let Streamlabs install on your Mac device.
- You know the next procedure, start Streamlabs OBS from scratch or import data if you already have a previous account.
- Is Streamlabs free?
Yes, Streamlabs software is free to use.
- How to download Streamlabs On PC and Windows?
Go to Streamlab’s official website; you will find the download link there. From there, you can easily download the version according to your system requirements.
- Can I capture the screen through Streamlabs?
Yes, you can capture your streams.
After personally using the Streamlabs app, I conclude that it’s great for gamers and online streamers. It’s a fast and straightforward application. Download the Streamlabs right away and go live with your friends and show them your gaming skills.
You Might Also Like: How To Download And Use The Google Duo App On PC?
- How To Download UkTVNow on Firestick? - September 24, 2021
- How To Download & Install IPTV Smarters for Firestick? - September 23, 2021
- How To Install & Setup Spectrum TV App on Firestick? - September 22, 2021