Parallel Space for PC is a program that lets you log in to multiple accounts on your Android phone. With this software, you can now easily manage your social media accounts, your email accounts, and even the ones that are connected to your LinkedIn profile. If you need to log in to more than one account on a single phone, then Parallel Space would be a better program choice for you. You don’t even have to log out of your current account from time to time. The main reason why this solution is becoming popular today is because of its many useful features.
The built-in task manager in parallel space enables you to perform two or more tasks in a matter of a few clicks. This feature displays all your activities in a list so you can see at a glance which tasks you have to do. Some popular apps that support parallel space functions such as Twitter and Facebook allow you to post multiple tweets in a matter of seconds and you can post a picture and share it immediately.
This is very helpful especially if you have a lot of meetings or conferences where people come from different time zones. The other great feature of the program is the Google Docs extension which allows your docs to be shared across all Google Chrome browsers. So, if you have your business email on one Google account and your email on another, you won’t have a problem sharing your docs between the two.
Why Would You Choose Parallel Space for PC?
When you are at a business, saving time means you can do more tasks. Thus, it can bring more traffic and make you more money. If you have multiple accounts on the platform, you may not have much room for promotion.
But, if you use the space properly, then you can give your messages to all your customers with less effort. You just need to have the right strategy.
Even if you are not using it in a business, this can also give a lot of benefits since it saves your time. With multiple accounts logged in at the same time, you can easily monitor the notifications, who chat with you, see your transactions, and many more.
Features of This App
- Log in to multiple accounts at the same time
- Personalize your programs
- Clone apps and execute many accounts of the identical app simultaneously
- Users may switch between the software using the default option.
- Each of the program data is handled by the Storage Manager.
- It’s a strong yet miniature app that’s small.
- A strong and secure consumer interface makes it effortless to utilize
- Incognito Installation feature to protect user privacy
- Style your personal Space with personalized topics, etc.
- Supports almost all apps
- Protect the user privacy
- Support 24 language
- Switch fast between accounts with only one-tap
- Very powerful
- Easy to use
- Stable and unique
How to Download and Install Parallel Space for PC (Window 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
Most of the apps nowadays are developed just for your cellular platform. There are even exclusive games and apps for Android and iOS platforms only. However, an Android emulator enables us to utilize all these programs on a PC.
Thus, even if the official edition of the Parallel Space app for PC is unavailable, you are still able to use it with the assistance of Emulators. Here in this article, we are gonna introduce to you two of the most famous Android emulators to use Parallel Space Multiple accounts & Two faces on PC. There are two ways to put in Parallel Space for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 & even Mac.
Method 1: Download Parallel Space for PC Using BlueStack
Bluestacks is among the trendiest and most widely-used Emulators to conduct Android software on your own Windows PC. Bluestacks applications are available for Mac OS also. We will utilize Bluestacks inside this technique to Install and Download Parallel Space – Multiple accounts & Two faces on PC Windows 11/10/8/7. Let us start with the step-by-step setup guide.
- You need to download BlueStacks on Your PC.
- Double-click the file you downloaded to install the BlueStacks Android emulator on your Window.
- It’ll establish an installation wizard. Follow the screen guide and the setup is going to be complete in several minutes.
- Once it’s installed. Click on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to start the emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and type “Parallel Space” from the internet bar.
- Get the Parallel Space app in search results and click “Install”.
- It will take a couple of minutes to put in Parallel Space onto your Windows.
- After successfully installed, click Parallel Space from the BlueStacks home screen to start with it.
Method 2: Get the Parallel Space app for PC Using Nox Player
In this second method, we will tell you to download the Parallel Space for PC using the Nox Player.
- Firstly, You want to download Nox Player on your PC. For more information, see this link.
- Install the Nox Player Android emulator on your computer.
- Open Nox Player on the Android emulator.
- Open Google Play Store, log in to your account, and type “Parallel Space” on the search bar.
- Start the installation of the Parallel Space app once you found it on the search result.
- After you installed it, click on the Parallel Space app icon from the home screen of the Nox Player emulator and this will start the Parallel Space app on your Windows PC/Mac.
We hope our article was very helpful for you to get the Parallel Space for Windows PC. At this time, you may look at using multiple accounts running at one application. The parallel Space app never collects any private information concerning the user. Any permission required by the Parallel Space is used by the apps running inside. Running this application on a PC has the specific same features as that of an Android smartphone and enables you to set a fantastic balance between your own life and work economically.