The new trending and revolutionary alternative software for Google Play are Aptoide for PC. This application has also featured lots of games and apps which you can download for free.
They include lots of useful apps ranging from tools, productivity, communication, protection, and many other options including wonderful and exciting games. That’s why it is worth checking and installing the Aptoide from your device.
Another good thing about this app is it does not need an account to download and use the apps and games of this store. You can download and install some apps that were not available in the Play Store. Some apps were exclusive only to the Aptoide App Store.
For people who wanted to use the Aptoide for PC on Windows or Mac, there is a method that lets you install this app store into your computer or laptop. If you’re one of the people who wanted to use it from the PC, you need to check if your computer has the capability to run it.
Also, check this great TV app: Goonj Live TV App For PC – Free Download on Android, Windows, & Mac
PC Minimum Requirements Of This App
The Aptoide app will only be for a device with the Android Operating System. However, using a great program called emulator will allow you to run this app store from your computer.
It is important for some people because not all of us wanted to use our tablet or smartphone for playing games or using an application designer for this operating system.
To install and run the Aptoide app store, you have to download and install the best emulator for this task. You can choose between Nox App Player and BlueStacks.
You cannot go wrong if you were to pick up and install any of them because they are both the best emulator available as of today.
To prepare your PC, you have to make sure that you do the below:
- Install the .NET framework or update it if you have it already on your Windows computer/laptop. For Mac users, you don’t need it.
- Free up some space on your solid-state drive or hard disk drive to make sure you can install the Aptoide app store and download any of its apps or games.
- The memory of your PC needs to be at least 2 GB. If you have more than that, then you don’t have to worry about the long loading times compared to a smartphone or tablet.
- Your PC’s processor needs to have a 1Ghz minimum speed. For most modern computers, this won’t be a problem even if you use an entry-level processor.
- Go to the website of your graphics card vendor then download and install the latest version. This will also update the DirectX which is a requirement for running an emulator software.
- Check the virtualization technology from the UEFI or BIOS settings. This option needs to be enabled for running an emulator.
Also, look at this trending app: PhonePe For PC – Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 & Mac Free Download
How To Download Aptoide App Store For PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
The installer or APK file of this app can be found on their official website. So go ahead and click the link and then click the install now > download button. Save the APK installer somewhere on your PC as long as you can easily access it.
Now, you can choose between the BlueStacks or Nox App Player for running Aptoide App Store as we said earlier. If you want to use BlueStacks, you can check the guide below, else for people who wanted to use Nox App Player, jump to the next topic.
Method 1: Download Aptoide For PC Using Bluestacks
Installing an emulator is very straightforward, just like installing some other programs for your PC.
- To begin this, go to the website of BlueStacks and download the latest version. Then run the installer and enable the Terms and Conditions option.
- Now click the next or install now button to start it. Wait a bit until it ends, and you’ll see the icon of this emulator from the desktop of your laptop or computer.
- Run it and this will prompt you to enter the Google Play App ID. You can enter the details of your account or ignore this part since you are going to use a different App Store – the Aptoide.
- Once you are inside the Home screen or menu of the BlueStacks, look for the option about APK installation and launch it.
- Click the Install APK button and find the installer of the Aptoide app which you have finished downloading earlier. Follow the on-screen instruction and this will let you use the Aptoide App Store for PC. Run this newly installed app from the Home or go back to your desktop.
Finally, enjoy using the Aptoide for PC from your Mac or Windows computer/laptop.
Method 2: Download Aptoide App Store for PC Using Nox App Player
The installation method for the Nox App Player is also easy for everyone.
- To get the installer of this emulator, begin by going to the website by typing in your web browser the address – https://www.bignox.com or simply click the link. Now, download the installer to your computer.
- After that, launch the Nox App Player emulator and then follow the step-by-step procedure that was integrated into this app. Wait until it is finished and then launch the emulator from your desktop.
- If you cannot find its shortcut, look for the list of your programs and then run it. Now look for the option for APK installation and browse for the APK file of Aptoide App Store.
- You will find a newly generated shortcut after the successful installation. To launch and use the Aptoide App Store for PC, click the icon from Nox App Player Home, or double-click the shortcut icon from your desktop.
Feature Of This App Store
- Aptoide allows you to create and publish your apps and games that millions of users will be able to check.
- This App Store is like Google when it comes to security. They maintain a high level of security to protect users.
- They have a big partnership with the six largest smartphone distributors around the world.
- It is the first app store in the world that supports Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.
Also, check this app: ibis Paint X For PC – Windows & Mac Free Download!
This is by far, one of the best App Stores for people who are looking for an alternative or replacement of the Google Play Store. The good thing is, that Aptoide for PC does not charge you. It is completely free and easy to install for every Android device. Also, easy to run on Android emulators like Nox and BlueStacks.