Free Download Camscanner For PC – Windows/Mac
Are you looking for a way to scan your documents using the camera of your tablet or smartphone? In that case, you should try the CamScanner app. This software is one of the editor’s choice in the Google Play Store.
This makes it one of the most trusted and useful apps that people use around the world. The CamScanner app also stated that they are receiving over 500,000 registration of accounts every day.
The good thing about the CamScanner app is the algorithm that makes cropping of images clear and enhanced. You also have the power to choose between high-quality, standard, or for email use.
Since this app is one of the most popular these days, it is no wonder that a lot of people are looking for a way to use the CamScanner for PC on Windows or Mac. However, they ended up seeing only the Android and iOS versions of this app.
But don’t worry, we from appzforpc.com will teach you the method of installing this app on your laptop or computer be it Windows or Mac. But before we teach you that method, why don’t you read more details about the great features of the CamScanner app.
Best Features Of The CamScanner App
- The CamScanner app allows you to quickly digitize any document that you have captured. Whether it is a receipt, business card, invoices, certificates or anything.
- This app allows you to enhance the sharpness, quality, color, and resolution of your scanned documents.
- You can easily share your documents with your friends, loved ones, officemates, or anyone using different methods like posting it on social media or as an attachment to an email.
- It has an algorithm called optical character recognition that can read the text from the image and extract it.
- Printing your document is easy because it has a builtin AirPrint that you can use for printing from any place in the world.
- It also allows you to make annotations or adding a fully customizable watermark when editing the documents.
- Searching for the keyword from the document is possible. And the OCR can help you even if the text was inside the image.
- The confidential documents can be secured by using a password so that you can protect it from others who would try to open it.
- Your documents can be shared from a different device – smartphone, tablet, and even a computer.
- You can upgrade your service and get the Premium benefits such as enabling the OCR, removing watermarks and ads, creating e-signature and many more.
- The cloud storage is also supported by the CamScanner app that you can choose for saving your files.
If you want to get more information about the complete and detailed list of the CamScanner app features, you should visit their website.
How To Prepare Your Computer For Running The CamScanner For PC – Windows 10, 8, 7 or Mac
Once you are convinced that you should download and install the CamScanner on your Windows or Mac PC, the next step that you need to do is to prepare your computer for the requirements of the emulator program.
This part is also important especially for people who have an old computer or laptop so that you can check if you will be able to run it. Preparing your computer needs you to have the following requirements:
- A computer that is capable of running a minimum of 1 GHz processor speed. Running it below the minimum requirements will only force and lag your computer.
- To emulate the CamScanner app on PC, you also need to make sure that your computer has plenty of RAM. The emulator program requires you to have at least 2 GB.
- You also need to check if you have a free space on your solid-state drive or hard disk drive. This is just to ensure that you will be able to download and install the emulator program.
- Now, you need to check if you have installed the .Net Framework on your computer or laptop. If not, you can download it from Microsoft.
- The other software requirements are Visual C++ Redistributable. Most emulator programs were made from C++ thus, it requires that you have this package on your computer or laptop.
- Lastly, you should also install the OpenGL and DirectX to your computer. Running almost any kind of apps that uses your GPU will require it, the emulator is not an exception so you need to make sure you have it. To install the following, you can just update your Windows or Mac or install the latest package driver of your graphics card.
Other People Have Downloaded This App: Weverse On PC – Download On Windows & Mac
Installing CamScanner App For Windows Or Mac With The Emulator Called “BlueStacks”
If you are wondering what is BlueStacks, we will provide you a short answer for this to convince you. The BlueStacks emulator is a very popular app and currently the most known android emulator software.
They become popular because they are one of the first ones who made an android emulator. The BlueStacks emulator is also very fast so its no wonder that many people are using it including us.
Download the BlueStacks emulator from their website by going to this link – https://bluestacks.com. Find the link for the download and then click it.
Save the BlueStacks installer to your computer. Run it after you finished the download. Once the installation window has appeared, you can read its terms and condition and make sure to accept it.
Click the “Install Now” button to start the process. Now, you have to be patient because the installer will connect to the BlueStacks and download its files so it may take a while.
Once you have finished the installation, check your desktop because normally, it will create a shortcut here which you need to run afterward.
If you launch the BlueStacks emulator for the first time, it will show a new window with a logo of PlayStore. Enter your Gmail address to integrate your account.
Now, it will bring you to the Home of BlueStacks, find the PlayStore and search for the CamScanner app or simply check this link for a shortcut if you cannot find it.
Click the download button to start the installation progress. Be patient again and after you installed it, check if the BlueStacks have created a shortcut of the CamScanner for PC on your desktop. Double-click the shortcut icon to start using this scanner app to your computer.
Installation Of CamScanner For Computer Using Nox App Player Emulator
There’s also an alternative emulator that you can use for running the CamScanner app for PC. This emulator is the Nox App Player. Emulating the CamScanner on the Nox App Player can also work perfectly.
Visit the website of the Nox Player to get the installer of this emulator. Browse their website and look for the download button. Save the installer to your computer and run it later on.
You must accept its Terms and Conditions just like the BlueStacks emulator. This is required before you can proceed to the installation.
Once you have finished ticking the checkbox, next is to click the “Install” button. Now, wait for the Nox Player emulator to finish installing it on your computer.
Double-click the launcher of the Nox Player from your desktop and go to Play Store immediately. Use your existing Google Play ID to log in to your account. If you don’t have it, you can create one from the Gmail website and use it here.
Once you can browse inside the Play Store, its time to search for the CamScanner app using its search function. Download this app and this will automatically install it.
Check the app drawer of the Nox Player and you will be able to see the CamScanner app on PC. Finally, click it to start using this app on your computer.
Also, Check: Free Download HapSee For Windows & Mac
Fixing Emulator Running Slow
Assuming that you have already done the following information that we provided, but your computer is starting to lag or have a stuttering issue especially when running the CamScanner app. In that case, you can try checking if you have already enabled the Virtualization Technology.
This option is a must for a program that uses a virtualized environment. Since the BlueStacks and Nox Player uses that, these emulators will greatly benefit from it once you have enabled this option on your computer.
If you are wondering how to enable it, you need to restart your computer and go to the BIOS menu. Repeatedly tapping the “Delete” key or “F2” on your keyboard while booting will bring you there.
Look for the option about Virtualization and you must enable it. Don’t touch any settings aside from this one and then save the settings of your BIOS and reboot.
Now, you will see a huge performance boost when running the CamScanner from your PC. In case you still encounter a lagging issue, make sure to check again your PC specs if you have a good enough computer.
Using an emulator program to run the CamScanner for Windows or Mac will provide you great flexibility. The good thing about scanning your documents from your camera is you don’t need to worry about the possible hardware faults that you may encounter from a physical scanner.
You Might Also Like: EseeCloud App For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
- How To Download & Watch AnimeGo For PC – Windows/Mac - April 3, 2020
- Skinseed For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac - April 1, 2020
- Download Tonebridge For PC – Windows & Mac - March 31, 2020