Connecting to your surveillance camera whenever you are is easy to do with the Ivideon for PC. Your CCTV or IP camera is not the only thing that it can control connect, but DVR and NVR as well.
This allows you to view what is currently happening right on the spot. This proves very useful for many people because it can alert and notify the owner whenever it captures a motion.
With the Ivideon app, you will also control the camera view by using its Pan, Tilt, or Zoom option. The Ivideon app also supports cloud storage that you can access and view files anywhere.
This application is very popular among Android users. But did you know that it has also iOS as well as Windows and Mac versions?
If you want to install and use the Android version on your computer, we, from appzforpc can teach you that. Using this method will require you to use another app on your computer called “emulator” software.
So, if you want to use it this way, make sure that your computer can install the Ivideon for Windows & Mac. You can find the minimum requirements of the emulator program by reading the information below.
Requirements of Ivideon For PC
Since you are going to need an emulator program to run the Ivideon for PC, you must follow its requirements. These are the basic needs of an emulator program:
- A processor that can run at a minimum speed of 1 GHz. Most computers or laptops nowadays can run better than the said speed so if you have a modern one, you can already ensure that you have it.
- It needs a memory that can store at least 2 GB of RAM. Again, this is not an issue if you have a modern computer. In case you are still using an old computer or laptop, increasing the virtual memory might fix it.
- You also check the available storage of your computer. In case you are running out, free up some space by backing up your files into a cloud or external storage. Removing some unnecessary files will also increase your storage.
Now, the next step is to install the software requirements of the emulator program in order to run the Ivideon on Windows or Mac – Android version.
- You must have installed correctly the drivers of your GPU. Refer to the graphics card manufacturer to get the latest updates on their drivers. If you update/install it, the OpenGL and DirectX will also be installed on your computer which is a major requirement of an emulator program.
- It requires that your laptop or computer have a .Net framework installed. Another one is Visual C++ Redistributable. Both of the installers can be downloaded from the Microsoft website. Use a simple Google search to find it.
Once you installed the following, running the Ivideon for PC will be easy and you will avoid possible common issues of the emulator program.
How to Download Ivideon for PC? (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
In order to run Ivideon for PC, you’ll have to install an emulator. The most popular emulator for android is Bluestacks and Nox. Both are compatible with the Ivideon app.
Method #1: Using BlueStacks To Download Ivideon For PC
The BlueStacks is a great emulator you can use for running the Ivideon app for PC. This emulator can emulate this app properly without any problems.
- To get the installer of this emulator program, you can visit the website from this link. From their website, click the download button to start saving it to your computer.
- Now, save the installer into your computer and then run it once you have finished downloading the installer. Once you run the installer, accept the terms and conditions to continue the installation, and then click the “Install” button.
- After that, the BlueStacks installer will connect to the internet. Wait for the installation to complete. Check your desktop once you finished installing it to see if the BlueStacks shortcut will be there.
- Now, run the BlueStacks and connect your Play Store account or Gmail in here. Browse the home of BlueStacks and run the Play Store after that.
- Start looking for the Ivideon app using the search function then hit the download button. If you cannot find it, you can refer here. This will start installing the Ivideon on Windows or Mac computer/laptop.
- Double click the icon of this app from your desktop once you finished the installation to start using it on your PC.
Trending App: Perfect Piano App For PC – Windows & Mac Download
Method #2: Using Nox Player to Install Ivideon For Windows PC & Mac
If you want to use an alternative emulator program, you can use the Nox Player emulator. This emulator is also fast and lightweight capable of running android apps like Ivideon on your computer.
- To start it, browse the internet and look for the website of the Nox Player. Save the installer and run it on your computer. After that, follow the instruction indicated on the installer to save it on your computer.
- Now, check your desktop once you finished installing it to find the shortcut to this emulator. Double click the icon of the Nox Player to start using it.
- Check the Google Play Store and after you found it, click the icon to start it. Input your account username and password into the Play Store to access its apps.
- In this way, you will be able to open the Google Play Store and start searching for the Ivideon app. Install the Ivideon app from the Nox Player and check its home.
- The shortcut of the Ivideon for the computer should be there. Just click its icon and you will be able to start this app on your PC.
How To Install Ivideon APK File To Emulator
In case you have already installed the Ivideon for PC, you don’t need to do this part anymore. This is only for the people having trouble with Play Store or who cannot access it.
If you are one of them, you can still install this app by downloading the Ivideon APK file installer. You can start looking for it on the internet by typing it into your web browser’s search engine.
After that, save the APK and then run the emulator (BlueStacks or Nox Player) to your computer. Hold the APK file to the window of BlueStacks or Nox App Player then release it.
The installation window will appear if you do that. Just click the “Install” button to start the installation. In this way, you will be able to install this app even without using the Play Store.
There’s one problem though, you cannot update the Ivideon app on PC if you do this method since the Play Store cannot update apps downloaded from an external source. If you want to update it, you have to replace the Ivideon with the latest APK that you downloaded from an external source. For More Similar Apps, Download The HapSee For PC – Free Download.
Troubleshooting An Emulator Program
Sometimes, you will notice that it won’t respond fast or simply it lags, you can fix it by enabling the option called “Virtualization”. This setting can be found when rebooting your computer into the BIOS.
Any application that utilizes virtualization will benefit from this setting. This includes VMware, VirtualBox, HyperV, and of course, emulator programs like BlueStacks, and Nox Player.
If you enable it, you can expect that the Ivideon on PC will run properly and faster. Just keep in mind, that when you are inside the BIOS, do not modify any other settings other than virtualization especially if you are unfamiliar with it. Changing some other settings will prevent your computer to boot properly so be wary.
The emulator program is a great way to run android exclusive apps on the computer. So, even without the official version for the computer, you can still any apps made specifically for the android operating system.
You Might Also Like: Mint Browser Download For PC – Windows & Mac