One of the most popular tools to quickly edit videos and apply your face to different actors or celebrities is the REFACE app. With this tool, you can make instant realistic face swaps. From video clips to moving images like gifs, you can apply your face in one picture of yours. With its popularity, a lot of people would want to use the REFACE for PC. And we, from appzforpc, created this guide so people can learn how to download and install it on Windows or Mac.
Keep in mind though that this is not an official release for Windows or Mac, it is only a workaround to run the REFACE app for PC. The installation of this app on a PC is super easy.
You just need to follow what is written in this guide and you’ll be able to use it on your computer. For now, let us introduce you to more information regarding the REFACE app.
People Also Download: Yi Home App On PC – Windows & Mac Install Guide
What Is REFACE For PC And Mobile?
The REFACE app is currently one of the trendiest applications available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Both platforms have received a lot of good reviews.
The former name of the REFACE app is called “Doublicat” which is also known by many people. Currently, it has already reached ten million plus downloads alone on Play Store, while the iOS version also has millions.
This makes it a very popular app and widely used for entertainment and fun around the world and appreciated by all ages.
General Features Of REFACE for PC
Realistic Face Swap
There’s no need for you to manually edit the videos. With the intelligent AI of the REFACE app, it will automatically put your face into someone else face, be it a celebrity, anime, or game character.
You can save the videos directly to your device so you can have a copy of them. There’s also an option for it to upload to your favorite social media.
Every day, they add new video clips of different artists, so people won’t run out of new clips. This even gives more benefits if you are subscribed to their premium service.
Lots Of Video Clip And GIFS
You will not run out of animated characters and artists since it has a lot of clips and you can use it to apply your face.
What We Like About The REFACE App
- Whenever you choose a clip and use it, you do not need to edit it manually.
- Creating a short video clip of the REFACE app is fast and easy.
- There’s no need for any complicated setup to use the REFACE app.
- It is a very popular app that was mentioned on big sites such as Forbes, Mashable, Digital Trends, TNW, and many more.
- You can save the video clip to your smartphone or PC.
- There are a lot of video clips to choose from.
What We Don’t Like About It
- Every time you reface your picture into the clip will show you an advertisement.
- The generated video will have a watermark in case you did not purchase a subscription.
How To Download REFACE for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
As you might already know, we discussed the REFACE app being only made officially for Android and iOS devices. Because of that, the REFACE for Windows and Mac can only run using an emulator.
Without it, you won’t be able to use the REFACE on your PC. Before you install an emulator, we highly recommend that you ensure your computer is good enough for running an emulator.
This tool requires your computer to have at least a 1.5 GHz speed the processor, to have 4 GB of RAM, and 10 GB of hard disk storage.
When it comes to software, it is also advisable to have a Visual C++ Redistributable installed in case you are using a Windows Operating System so if you use a Mac, you don’t need to do that.
Additionally, enabling the Virtualization will also help the emulator so turn it on from your BIOS menu.
Now to install the REFACE for PC, you have to download the BlueStacks which is the best emulator for it. To get and install it, simply follow the procedure written below:
- Open a new tab in your browser and then go to the BlueStacks website and download the installer for your PC. Make sure to get the right installer for the OS installed on your machine.
- Double click the installer to start it and then follow the installation wizard.
- Once completed, open the BlueStacks emulator from your computer.
- Start the Google Play Store and use your Google email here to log in.
- Find the REFACE app once you logged in to Play Store and then install it.
- There will be a new desktop icon on your computer and this will be the REFACE app.
- Double click it and this will start the REFACE app on your PC.
Alternative Way To Install REFACE App for PC
In case the Play Store is blocked, you can still download the REFACE on PC by downloading an APK installer of this file.
The APK is the package installer for Android and you can easily get it from this link. Once you have the REFACE APK file, follow the steps here:
- Open the BlueStacks emulator program.
- Locate the REFACE APK file on your computer.
- Drag the file into the Window of the emulator or double-click it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to install it.
- Finally, the REFACE app will be installed on a PC using an emulator.
People Also Asked
Can I safely install the REFACE for PC with an emulator?
Yes, the emulator we suggest in this guide is highly reputable software. BlueStacks is a completely legitimate application for running Android apps including the REFACE for PC.
Is there a way to use download REFACE on PC without BlueStacks?
Unfortunately, the only way to run the REFACE on Windows/Mac is to use an emulator. As of now, they do not have an official release for computers. So, the only way to use it is to run inside the emulator like BlueStacks.
BlueStacks is unresponsive and slow. Why?
The usual cause of this problem is computer hardware. If the PC is not powerful enough for it, emulation will slow or be almost impossible.
I cannot see the camera on BlueStacks. Why?
Since this is an emulator on PC and there’s no physical camera connected, this function will not be available on it. However, you can apply your picture taken externally and use it on the REFACE app.
The REFACE app is an entertaining app to switch the face of your favorite artist into yours. With this app, you can fool or joke with your friends and show that you are the one in the video clip. And with an emulator, you can use the REFACE on Windows PC and Mac.
You Might Also Like: Download SnapBridge App On PC – Windows & Mac Guide