Download Guide Of Nikon SnapBridge App On PC – Windows And Mac
The SnapBridge is an app developed by Nikon for its camera to allow you to share the videos, including photos from your smart devices. It is one of the best app available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store for connecting your DSLR camera to smartphones or tablets. Keep reading until the end of this article if you want to get the information on how to download and install the Nikon SnapBridge for PC.
Also, Read: How To Download CapCut App On PC – Windows & Mac
Why Download The SnapBridge App On PC Or Mobile?
This app is one of the most reliable ways to connect your DSLR camera to your smartphone using the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology. Once connected, you can interact with your camera and browse its files remotely, giving you a comfortable way of accessing the video or photo files.
While your camera and smartphone are connected to each other, it will remain connected and establish a well and constant connection between your devices using BLE technology.
In other words, you can expect to save the battery of both of your devices due to its low power consumption. The technology can switch to Bluetooth or Wi-Fi whenever you interact with the files.
The SnapBridge app also allows you to connect for up to five cameras at the same time, and all of it can be view through the use of the Nikon SnapBridge app.
Using the SnapBridge also allows you to edit or beautify the photo by changing the layout, templates, or even add effects or text into it.
Your live location can also be integrated into the photo in case you want to add it.
What Are The List Of SnapBridge Features?
Download Files Automatically
With this feature, you can set to download the files, both video and photos, automatically. So you do not have to get the files manually; the SnapBridge app will do it for you.
You set the SnapBridge and work it as a remote controller to take photos from your DSLR camera.
There is a built-in application for editing photos to add various types of layouts, templates, effects, stickers, text, and many more. So you don’t need to get an external photo editor when enhancing the photos.
The SnapBridge app can detect if there’s a new firmware for your DSLR camera. This can be updated directly from it easily so you can get the latest fix and software enhancement for your camera.
Multiple Camera Pairing
Multiple cameras can be paired using the SnapBridge app. So, even if you have multiple Nikon DSLR devices, you can connect it all at the same time and manage your devices.
Social Media Sharing
The photos and videos you have downloaded can be easily shared on your social media account. These cover the Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and many more.
Methods On How To Download And Install The SnapBridge App On PC (Windows 10/8/7/ Mac)
As you may already know, this application is for Android and iOS. The SnapBridge on PC will only be available if you run it from an emulator.
Thus, we will explain how to download it using an Android emulator to run the SnapBridge app on Windows or Mac. Before you think about installing it, you have to ensure that your computer has a dual-core processor or better, at least 4 GB RAM.
You also have to consider looking for the hard drive space because videos from DSLR consume a lot of space, so it is highly recommended to have 30 GB or more.
Once you have the following, you can now install the SnapBridge for PC by following the steps written in this guide.
- You must download an emulator; in this guide, we recommend using BlueStacks emulator because this is the most popular one and easiest to install.
- Download the installer of BlueStacks for your computer OS and then run it.
- The window of installation will appear, follow what it says to install the BlueStacks.
- Open the BlueStacks once you completed the installation and then go to the Google Play Store.
- Since this is the first time you open it, you need to log in to your details to continue using the Play Store app.
- Find the SnapBridge app once you completed the login of your account.
- Hit the “Download” button once you found it and then wait for the installation to complete.
- Open the SnapBridge on your PC by clicking the BlueStacks home button and then click its icon.
In this way, you will be able to run the SnapBridge app for PC, both Windows or Mac. Though unofficial, this will allow you to run the app on your computer or laptop.
People Also Check: Download Phonto App On Windows & Mac – Free
What We Like About The SnapBridge App
- It can be used easily because of its simplicity.
- You can download and install this app for free.
- The photos and videos don’t lose their quality during the transfer.
- It allows switching the connection using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for efficiency.
What We Don’t Like
- Some Nikon DSLR response slowly with the SnapBridge.
- Wi-Fi connection can sometimes drop.
- There are cameras that cannot use it even though the guide says it is compatible with a particular model.
Common Questions Asked About It
Is it applicable for beginners?
Yes, the SnapBridge app has a friendly user interface, and the functions are easy to use. Therefore, anyone will be able to operate it, including beginners.
How can I get SnapBridge on my PC without BlueStacks?
Sad to say, but the SnapBridge for PC can only run from an Android emulator such as BlueStacks. The official installer for the Windows or Mac version is currently unsupported, so this is the only way to run it from a computer.
Some functions do not work when using BlueStacks; how to fix it?
Since you are using an emulator, and it is an unofficial way to run the SnapBridge for Windows. You have to expect that some of its functions may not work as you expected.
Connecting your camera thru the app is exciting. What more, if you can connect it to your computer using the SnapBridge for PC will allow you to do many things. With an emulator, running it on a computer becomes possible.
You Might Also Like: Download And Install Venmo App For PC – Windows & Mac
- Snapchat For PC: How To Get On Windows 10/8/7 - November 30, 2020
- AirBrush For PC: Steps To Download On Windows & Mac - November 27, 2020
- How To Download And Use BOTIM On Windows PC - November 26, 2020