How To Install Vlogit On PC – Windows & Mac Guide
Vlogit app is a powerful application for video editing, which is perfect for Vloggers, YouTubers, and hobbyists. It does not have a trial version, and yet, you can have a watermark-free video when you use it to edit and produce videos. As of now, the Play Store page of this app has five million-plus of downloads and still continues to rise. People also leave good reviews and mostly positive, leaving it high ratings. Since its popularity rises, there are people who are thinking about using the Vlogit for PC to get its benefit on their computer. However, the developers do not have it, so you cannot install this app officially on Windows and macOS.
This does not mean that you won’t be able to download and install the Vlogit app on PC, there’s still a method, but it needs an emulator program. Since this application is for iOS and Android, emulation is the only way to run it on a PC.
We, from appzforpc, will discuss the installation method for this app to make it work and usable on the computer. Here, we will first explain the assets of the Vlogit app that you can get whenever you use it as your video editing tool are.
Vlogit For PC – Key Features
Making a cool introduction to your video gives a good impression for your users. Whenever they see something cool intros, you can get their attention. What more is, these intros can be applied efficiently because the Vlogit app has some already made templates.
There’s also a feature that lets you create a thumbnail for YouTube, which has a perfect size and compatible with different devices screen. A good thumbnail can increase the likelihood of visitors clicking your videos.
Unlike most video editors, the Vlogit app offers you a watermark-free video, which is a great asset to this video editor tool. You don’t need to purchase or subscribe to remove it.
No Time Limit
You can create a video for any length as you want and upload it to your YouTube account.
High Definition Videos
It allows you to create and export the video on top quality for up to 1080p, which has no quality loss and very detailed video.
Even with the following great features of the Vlogit app, all of these are available for free, and you can use it without limitation.
Also, Read: VivaCut App Installation Guide For Windows & Mac
- You can produce a detailed and quality video without a watermark.
- It is one of the most accessible video editing tools available on the Play Store and App Store.
- It has excellent tools you needed to make an awesome video.
- It frequently crashes on some devices.
- May work really slow on older smartphones.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Windows And Mac Installation Guide Of Vlogit App On PC
To install the Vlogit app on your PC or Mac, all you need to do is to follow the steps written here. The key to run it on your computer is to use a powerful emulator program such as BlueStacks.
- The first step is to get the BlueStacks from their website. Type the BlueStacks on any of your preferred search engines, and it will appear on the first result of the search.
- Click the download and save the installer on your desktop so that you can easily find it.
- Open the BlueStacks emulator and follow what is indicated on the installation wizard, then click the “Install” button to start.
- Once you finished it, go back to your desktop and find the shortcut icon of BlueStacks.
- Open it, and it will prompt you to enter your account for Play Store; therefore, use your Gmail to start logging in your account here.
- Now, you can start to look for the Vlogit app to find it quickly, use the search of the Play Store.
- Hit the download button from the Play Store to start installing the Vlogit app.
- Once you completed the installation, click the home menu of the BlueStacks and you will find the Vlogit app in here. Otherwise, you can also check your desktop since the BlueStacks will create a shortcut icon of the Vlogit app on the desktop.
- Finally, you can now open this app and start to make an excellent video for YouTube, who knows, you might become a star someday.
If your computer is not prepared for the BlueStacks or any of the emulators, you might encounter glitches or slowdowns. To fix it, see the following guide below.
Slow Emulation – This is the most common issue of emulators on computers. Before you try fixing it, ensure that you have good computer specs such as a fast processor and a high amount of RAM. If your PC does not have good specs, then the chances of running an emulator program swiftly are low.
Virtualization Error – You might see this problem when you start an emulator. This indicates that you haven’t enabled the virtualization technology. You must enable this feature on the BIOS menu to fix this problem. When you allow it, the performance of the emulation will also increase.
Graphical Glitches – This usually results when you have an old graphics card, or the OpenGL and DirectX is not installed correctly. To fix it, all you need to do is to update your graphics driver.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to install the Vlogit app on my PC without an emulator! How to do it?
Sadly, there’s no other way to do it. They do not have official software for Windows and Mac. Therefore, the only way to run or use the Vlogit on PC is to use an Android or iOS emulator. However, we highly recommend using the Android version instead of iOS because it is more accessible.
BlueStacks does not work for me, any alternatives?
The BlueStacks is a top emulator on the internet. If this emulator does not work on your computer, you can still try to install an alternative such as Nox Player or MEMU. The installation of the following emulator is easy to do.
I can’t access the Play Store, how do I install it?
In some overly restricted countries, the Google Play Store is not accessible. Your other option is to use either a VPN to bypass the restriction or install the Vlogit APK. If you want to install it using APK, you can simply go to APKPure and download it. After that, install the APK file by dragging it on the background of the emulator.
Can I trust installing this app on my PC?
Yes, the Vlogit app is very safe and will not harm your computer or laptop. You can use this software without worrying about viruses.
Final Thoughts On Vlogit For PC
The Vlogit app is a truly wonderful software for making a video, especially if you plan on uploading it on a social video sharing platform like YouTube. It has one of the cleanest apps that has the tools you needed for making a video without getting a watermark when exporting. Getting the Vlogit video editor on your PC is easy; all you need to do is to have an Android emulator program.
You Might Also Like: How To Download And Install Gaana Music App On PC?
- How To Download And Run Termux For PC – Windows/Mac - September 29, 2020
- Explore The US Map From Your Computer With LandGlide For PC - September 28, 2020
- How To Install GoodNotes For Windows PC - September 25, 2020