Download And Run Trello On PC – Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac Free
Are you looking for a way to organize your work or even your actions? Did you know that there’s a free productivity tool that will help you to arrange anything you want? The app called Trello is a perfect tool for this task. With this app, you can make things get more comfortable from personal to business solutions. This application can help you to manage your project and even useful for corporations to organize teams and their task. If you heavily use your computer and looking for a way to install the Trello for PC, just read and follow our guide here so that you can successfully install it on your computer.
For now, let us discuss more information about the Trello so you’ll know more about its features and benefits.
What’s Special About Trello For PC?
The Trello app is a beautiful management application to ensure that their user will get the work done on the right schedule. This can be used for personal use as well to ensure that you can do your daily task.
With this application installed on your device, you don’t have to worry about forgetting something special or a task. There’s also a calendar from the Trello app so that you can organize your plan ahead.
When you check the Play Store page of the Trello app, you’ll find out that they have already reached ten million plus downloads. A lot of users who use it has started to love and appreciate its developers leaving this app a high rating.
The Trello app provides a free version and a business/enterprise plan. If you plan to use it for your personal use, the free version may be enough since they provide unlimited cards, lists, and personal boards with 10 MB limitations per file.
However, if you think that you need more advanced features, the paid version will upgrade the file limitation to 250MB per file with unlimited team boards, power-ups, and a lot of more features.
Also, Check: Download Microsoft Teams App For PC – Windows & Mac
- It is really easy to use application.
- You can sign up quickly at Trello and use its essential functions for free.
- The real-time updates are fast.
- Managing it and assigning users for their task is smooth and straight forward.
- The application has no ads.
- They don’t have a Gantt chart.
- The email integration is limited.
Top 5 Trello Features
There are many features of the Trello app, but in our opinion, the following are the best available. For the complete list, you can see their website or contact them
1. No Boards, Cards, And List Limitations – This is the best feature of this app. Even the free version can offer it and will not limit your usage. Though, the paid version allows you to change the background and stickers for beautification.
2. Team Boards – If you work with your team, this is also very important so that you can collaborate with them. There’s also the board collection and team board templates which is available on the business and enterprise-class.
3. Power-up Board – With this feature, you can make and enable custom calendars, make automation for making your task easier, and reporting, which can solve most of your business needs. When you discuss something, it also has the voting system to get the opinion of each user or team. This also allows you to integrate some of the most popular tools such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Slack directly on the Trello app.
4. Automation – If you do something repetitively, it allows you to make automation that can help you to reduce and help your work. It also gives you a command for Butler that resets for every month.
5. Secured – The Trello app has integrated an additional level of security, which is almost impossible to hack. This is the 2-factor authentication that will make its users the only ones who can access it. The admin of the group can also modify and restrict some of its user access for additional security.
How Do You Install Trello For Windows PC/Mac?
The installation of the Trello app for computers has two options. The first one is to use an emulator program to emulate the Android version app of this software into a computer. However, this method will require your computer or laptop to have a good specification, see the details below.
- It needs a powerful processor with at least two or more cores.
- The RAM of your PC must be more than 2 GB to ensure you can run it.
- You must install the latest version of the .Net framework and Visual C++ in case you are using a Windows Operating System.
- Check if you still have enough hard disk space before you download and install an emulator.
- See if you have already installed the graphics drivers, if not, get it from your card manufacturer’s website.
- For making the emulator faster, enable the virtualization option from the BIOS menu.
These are the basic requirements of an emulator program; however, if your PC is below that, but you are using Windows 10, then you can use the alternative installation from the Windows Store.
Installing The Trello From Emulator – Windows & Mac
If you decided to use an emulator for running it, the first one that you need is to get the BlueStacks emulator. Follow the method written below.
- Use your favorite search engine to find the installer of the BlueStacks emulator. You can use this BlueStacks guide if you don’t know how to do it.
- After you saved the installer to your PC, double click it to start the installation.
- Read the terms and conditions from the installation window agreement and then accept it.
- Click the “Install” button to start it and wait for it to finished.
- Once you completed the installation, open the BlueStacks on your computer.
- Since this is the first time that you open it, the Play Store account login page will appear instantly, use your Gmail account to login here.
- After you finished logging in your account, open the Play Store and search for the Trello app.
- Install it and then locate the shortcut from your desktop.
- Double click its icon, and this will start the Trello app on your PC.
Installation Of The Trello App For Computer – Windows 10 Only
In case you want the direct installer, you can use this installation method instead. However, according to their requirements, this is only available for Windows 10. The older version of Windows won’t be able to use this method. Now, to start installing it, read and follow the guide below.
- Go to the Microsoft Store website by typing it on the search engine.
- Once you accessed it, click the “Get” button and then install it.
- After you completed the installation, open the start menu of your computer.
- Type Trello and click its icon to start it on your PC.
Trello – Frequently Asked Questions
I am using an older version of Windows[7, 8, 8.1]. Can I install it?
Yes, you can still install the Trello on your computer. However, you cannot use the direct installer from Microsoft Store since it is only for Windows 10. Your options are installing it from an emulator or use the web app from their official website.
If I use an emulator, will my computer get slow?
Not at all, if your computer is not that powerful, generally, your computer may freeze or hang. That’s why we recommend installing an emulator if your computer is fast and has multiple processor cores.
Will my computer get infected if I install BlueStacks?
No, the BlueStacks is safe and has a very good reputation. Therefore, we recommend sticking on this emulator for running the Trello app on your Windows PC/ Mac.
Is there an alternative emulator?
Yes, if you want an alternative for BlueStacks, you can also try the Nox Player emulator. Just like BlueStacks, it has a good reputation and can emulate apps really fast.
Organizing your task and work is much easier because of the Trello app. It is no wonder that most of us wanted to use the Trello on PC, but with the following guide, you will be able to use it and enjoy this app on a computer.
You Might Also Like: Download Nest App For PC – Windows & Mac