How To Install Guarding Vision On A Windows PC
When you go on a vacation, you might think about the security of your house frequently. Sometimes, you want to view what’s happening right away, but thanks to our technology, these are all possible since the IP camera exists. When you have these at your home, you can remove it using an app such as Guarding Vision and install it to your phone so that you can access it anytime. However, there are times that you wanted to view your CCTV live feeds from your computer; thus, downloading and installing the Guarding Vision for PC is the best option.
In order to do this, you have to follow our guide here because currently, you won’t be able to install the Guarding Vision app directly to your computer.
Why Use The Guarding Vision App On PC?
This application provides a lot of benefits for its users. It was designed to be integrated and work with NVRs, DVRs, and even connecting directly on an IP camera. This application supports both cloud and Peer-to-peer function.
With an internet connection, you can view your camera anytime, as long as you are connected to an internet connection. You can even see the previous recording if you wanted to see the recordings.
Key Features Of The Guarding Vision
Viewing Of Feeds In Real-Time Mode
As long as your IP camera is connected to the internet and your device as well, then you can view it anytime you wanted and see the real-time feeds of your camera.
Motion Detection System
It has a smart function that is capable of detecting motion, which is essential to see the screenshot if your camera detects someone around its sight.
Notification And Alarm
This feature is also one of the important aspects of its security because it allows you to get real-time updates. Whenever it triggers an alarm, such as detecting a motion, you will be instantly notified, so you will know what is happening right away.
The recording can be played directly from this software. So that you do not need an additional video player in case you wanted to review it as soon as possible.
Cloud Storage Capable
If your device has small storage, you won’t be able to save more recordings. But with the cloud storage, you can save the video files into it. This also gives you a benefit for accessing the video files anytime and giving it more secure because of its encrypted connection.
- This application is completely free, and you can use it without a limit.
- It has the basic functionalities for remoting an IP camera.
- It allows you to share your device easily by scanning from a QR code.
- The user reported that it has several bugs that crash the system randomly.
- Playback options sometimes become offline randomly.
Guarding Vision Installation For PC – Windows/Mac
The Guarding Vision is an app made, especially for Android and iOS. The version for Windows and Mac does not exist at the moment. But you can still install it using an android emulator. There is also the iOS emulator, but we’ll focus on using the Android version.
If you are using your mobile phone, this is easy because all you need to do is to access the Play Store or App Store and then click the download and you will get it for free. This is a very straight forward and does not need any fancy settings to do it.
Now, to use it on a computer, you are going to need a BlueStacks or Nox Player. You can choose any of the following you feel you want because both are almost the same.
To download the Guarding Vision for PC, follow the method below.
- Get the BlueStacks or Nox Player installer by going on their website. For a more detailed guide, see the link we provided.
- Run the installer of the emulator that you downloaded.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the emulator and click the install button.
- Open the emulator program once you finished the installation.
- Log in to your Google ID account, and after that, you will be able to access it.
- Head on to the Google Play Store and click the search bar at the top.
- Start the search for the Guarding Vision and hit the install button after you found it.
- Finally, you can run the Guarding Vision app on your PC after you completed it.
Your desktop will have the shortcut icon of this app, in case you cannot find it, open the emulator program home and it will be located there. Otherwise, make sure that you installed it correctly.
1. How can I install the Guarding Vision on my PC without an emulator?
Apparently, there is no other way to run the Guarding Vision app on a computer without an emulator program. If you don’t like an emulator, your only option is to use your smartphone for running it.
2. I am afraid of getting my PC infected, can I trust an emulator?
Yes, the only one we recommended is BlueStacks and Nox Player. Both of these emulators have an excellent reputation, and you can trust it. There’s no virus on it. In case your anti-virus pops up and warns you about it, you don’t need to worry or panic because this is only a false positive. You can add the emulator to the list of exceptions. If you want more proof, then please do your own research by going to Google to search for it.
3. How can I make the emulator fast and responsive?
There’s an option on your motherboard BIOS called virtualization technology. This should be enabled if you want a smoother and responsive emulation of the Guarding Vision app. If you already enabled it and you still experience lag, then your hardware might not be powerful enough to run it.
An emulator program primarily relies on your hardware, especially the processor and RAM. For more information, you can refer to the minimum or recommended spec on the website of the emulator provider.
4. Is there an alternative app for Guarding Vision?
Yes, there’s a lot of alternative software that you can use. One of them is the tinyCam Monitor app, which is also a great alternative IP camera software.
The Guarding Vision for PC might not be available at the moment, but with an emulator like Nox or BlueStacks, it is possible to run it. Now, you can use your computer to view the live feeds of your camera even without using a smartphone or a tablet.
View your IP camera from your laptop or computer with Guarding Vision for PC. Download this app on Windows 10/8/7/Mac for free.
You Might Also Like: Trello App For Windows & Mac – Free Download
- How To Download & Install IPTV Smarters for Firestick? - September 23, 2021
- How To Install & Setup Spectrum TV App on Firestick? - September 22, 2021
- Download Guide of Lime Player for Firestick - September 21, 2021