Installation Guide Of Unacademy For Windows PC
If you are looking to learn something, the first source that will come on your mind is to search the query on the internet or to look at your books. However, in some cases, you cannot find what you are looking for easily, or you are going to need to spend a lot of time searching for a specific answer. This can consume a lot of your time, but if you use an app such as the Unacademy Learning App, you will find your answers quickly because it is an online learning platform app that will allow you to interact directly with your professors.
Currently, the Unacademy app is one of the most popular learning apps from both Google Play Store and Apple AppStore. Both have millions of downloads, especially in India. If you prefer using a computer rather than your smartphone to study, then you probably thinking about downloading the Unacademy app for PC.
When you search for this app, you won’t find the installer directly for the Windows PC or Mac. That’s because it is exclusive only for smartphones. But don’t worry because, in this guide, we are going to share with you the method on how to install Unacademy on your Windows PC/ Mac.
What’s So Special About The Unacademy App?
The Unacademy app is a very popular app for the smartphone that has a high number of downloads on the Play Store. They have an expert educator in different fields that can teach students to be more knowledgeable on the subject they are studying.
This application is also perfect for people who wanted to review and take a certification and examination such as UPSC, GRE, CAT, IIT JEE, Bank exams, and many more. All are available on this one platform.
- This application provides updated affairs for each examination.
- It has a mock question so you can practice and make it perfect.
- The educators are knowledgeable about their topic.
- Its user interface is easy to understand.
- Some topics are particularly missing in the courses.
- There are too many courses available, and some of them do not have a proper sequence followed.
Key Features Of The Unacademy App On PC
The instructors are professional and knowledgeable in their expertise. You can ensure that you will learn from them once you take the course.
You can view the live instructor classes during the lectures and when they discussed something in the class. You can also interact with them via video call and chat if you want to ask them something.
Mock Test And Quizzes
This is one of the most important features when studying. It allows you to take a full-length mock test so that you can ensure that you are well prepared and on the right track before you take the real exam.
It allows you to view your performance and sore on the mock test and quizzes, which has a detailed report that highlights your incorrect answer, the breakdown of the topic, and your overall score.
This ensures that you can get the upcoming courses and the recommendations for you so that you can plan and take your schedule ahead of time.
Even though we live in an era where we use the internet regularly, in some cases, we don’t have an internet connection. This issue can be solved easily because the Unacademy app allows you to download the lectures and videos so that you can view them even in offline mode.
Minimum Requirements Of The Unacademy App For PC
When you want to use the Unacademy app for Windows PC, it is also important to ensure that your computer is good enough to run it before you start to download this app. Check out the list of requirements below before we teach you how to install the Unacademy app on your computer.
- It needs a processor that has a minimum of 1.5 GHz speed or better.
- Make sure that your computer memory or RAM is 4 GB or more to ensure that there’s enough memory when running the Unacademy app.
- The hard drive of your computer must have more than 10 GB to ensure that you will be able to download it and still have a breathable space.
- It also requires a stable internet connection in order to download the tool you needed for the Unacademy app for PC.
- Lastly, you need to download and install the latest drivers of your GPU and install both OpenGL and DirectX so that you can avoid possible graphical errors.
After you check the following and ensure that your hardware has the following or better, you are now ready for the installation of the tool for running the Unacademy App.
How To Download And Install Unacademy On Windows PC Or Mac
Since the Unacademy app is only available for smartphones running Android and iOS, there is no official PC version of this app. However, this does not mean that you cannot run it.
There’s a workaround that you can use, which requires you to install a third-party application called Android emulator. By having this tool installed on your computer, you will be able to run any Android apps, and that includes the Unacademy on PC.
In our opinion, the best emulator that you can use is BlueStacks. This app can be download easily and does not cost any penny. Therefore, we recommend using it.
Also, Check: How To Download Trello App For PC?
Installing The BlueStacks Emulator
The BlueStacks is a very popular emulator and also preferred by many people. You can also try other emulators if you wish; however, we will only cover the installation guide of this tool. Follow the steps written below in order to download and install the Unacademy app on your computer.
- Open another tab on your web browser and then go to the official BlueStacks website and download the installer.
- Double-click the installer file and then accept the license agreement to proceed.
- Click the “Install” button to continue and wait for it to finished. In this phase, you must ensure that your computer is using a stable internet connection.
- Browse your desktop and look for the BlueStacks emulator shortcut. In case you cannot find it, open the start menu and type the “BlueStacks” on the search bar and open it.
- The first time you open this emulator, the Google Play Store login window will appear, enter your account and then proceed.
- Now search the Unacademy App on the Play Store using the search bar.
- After you found it, click the “Install” or “Download” button to save it on the emulator.
- See your desktop for the shortcut of the Unacademy App on your PC and run it.
Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the Unacademy on my PC without BlueStacks or any emulator?
Unfortunately, no. There’s no other way to run it because the official version for the Windows PC or Mac is not available for now. So, the emulator is the only way to run it.
Can I get malware or virus when installing an emulator?
To be honest, some emulator includes a PUP or potentially unwanted program when you install them. And your anti-virus might hate it. However, the BlueStacks emulator does not have this bundleware, and this is one of the reasons why we recommend using this emulator for running the Unacademy app.
Is it free to use the Unacademy app?
Signing up at the Unacademy app is free of charge. However, it requires you to subscribe to their premium services to unlock most of its courses.
My PC can run the Unacademy app, but very slow, help!
You need to refer to the minimum requirements to run it. If your computer has better specs, you might want to check if you have enabled the virtualization technology on your BIOS. This is an optional setting but important for emulators. When you enabled it, you can see a considerable boost in performance.
The Unacademy app is a great way to study and prepare you for getting a certification or passing an exam. The good thing is, you can also use the Unacademy app on PC even without the official released for computers by using an emulator software. If you have trouble installing it, you can write us a comment below, and we will try to help you.
You Might Also Like: How To Download Guarding Vision App On PC – Windows/Mac
- How To Install Vlogit On PC – Windows & Mac Guide - August 13, 2020
- Download And Installation Guide Of Gaana App For PC – Windows/Mac - August 12, 2020
- How To Download Zosi Smart For PC – Windows And Mac IP Camera Viewer - August 11, 2020