Everything You Need To Know About Firefox Focus App For PC
What’s the worst thing that happens when a user browses the internet? Annoying ads? Slow browsing speed? The fact that whatever a user searches bombard their social media with the relative stuff the next day!? Or all of these?
Well, browsing on the internet gets slow due to multiple factors. The trackers that constantly fetch the user’s data and provide them to the relevant markets are among the causes. A page filled with advertisements also adds to the slowing down of the browser.
A constant search for such a browser that eradicates all these issues –a browser that doesn’t track users’ data, doesn’t provide any relevant items and doesn’t overcrowd the web pages with ads.
Hence, the Firefox Focus browser application was introduced to the public. This private browser was kind and ensured that the user’s privacy would be kept intact with the highest security protocols.
The Mozilla Company took the initiative and developed the Firefox Focus browser for Android and iOS devices. To keep it simple, the Company transformed their “Private Window” option into a whole Browser.
This application can also be installed on the computer using a special instruction. So, if you are eager to find out the installation guide of Firefox Focus for PC, then you are in the right place.
To learn more specs about the Firefox Focus browsing app, let’s take a quick dive into the details.
Looking for more web browsers? Check the Mint Browser App and install it now!
Details Enlightening the Firefox Focus
Here are some of the most important aspects of this app:
Restricts The Trackers
A typical internet browser will keep track of whatever the user is browsing on the internet. For example, if someone is browsing for a hoodie, the tracker will store it in its record, and then, with the help of social media sites, it will show them all items related to hoodies. This feature is helpful for some, but it also annoys the user.
The Firefox Focus app will restrict all the user trackers so that it doesn’t bother anymore –safeguarding the user’s privacy.
Take notes, young boys! The Firefox Focus does not store any cookies, passwords, or site data, which ultimately gives the internet surfer the authority to browse freely without worrying about removing the history.
Tired of watching ads? Say no more!
The Firefox Focus takes the lead here again by finishing all the ads that run on the PC. These ads consume a lot of storage space and eat the PC’s RAM; that is why Mozilla’s Firefox Focus kicked them out.
Gecko Search Engine
One of the most exciting features that Firefox Focus introduced to its users was the replacement of Google search engine with Mozilla’s very own Gecko search engine.
The Gecko search engine is fast, powerful, and tracker free, making it the perfect alternative to Google. It also provided developer’s a new tool to work with.
This search engine would not be much different from any ordinary search engine, so users will get excellent suggestions while browsing for a particular topic.
The Positives And Negatives Of The Firefox Focus Web Browser
A quick tour of some pros and cons:
- Easy to use.
- The layout is similar to other browsers.
- No ads.
- Fast loading of web pages.
- Automatic privacy.
- No history.
- Loses session data.
- No new tab option.
Different Ways To Get The Firefox Focus Browser On PC And Other Devices
The Firefox Focus browser app is available on iOS and Android devices. It can be easily downloaded for surfing the net.
The manual to download Firefox Focus on both Apple and Android Smartphones is mentioned below:
For Apple Devices
- Open the App Store.
- Go to the search option.
- Type “Firefox Focus: The Privacy Browser”
- Confirm the “Mozilla” developer.
- Click on Download and get the browser.
- The Firefox Focus browser app is now available on your iPhone or iPad.
For Android Devices
- Search and open the Google Play Store.
- Go to the search bar.
- Type and enter “Firefox Focus: The Privacy Browser.”
- Look out for the “Mozilla” developer.
- Push the install option to download Firefox Focus.
- The Firefox Focus browser will be available on your smartphone or tablet running an Android OS.
How To Run The Firefox Focus On PC and Mac?
Unfortunately, the Firefox Focus is not available for PC and Mac users. The developers are on their way to develop it soon for the PC users. If a user wants to enjoy the same perks of the Firefox Focus for PC, then a simple hack can help.
Downloading an Android Emulator and running the Firefox Focus app will help surfers browse this private browser on the net.
Downloading Firefox Focus On PC and Windows Through LD Player –The fastest Emulator
The android emulator LD Player will be the perfect champion to run the Firefox Focus browser on PC. The LD Player is considered one of the most efficient and smooth emulators as it runs the latest Android version and its developing team keeps the emulator up-to-date.
The user needs to follow these guidelines:
For Windows Users:
- Open the new tab and type ldplayer.net.
- The LD Player’s official website will be on display.
- From there, download the LD Player.
- Download the emulator and complete its installation steps.
- After installation of the LD Player, go to Google accounts.
- Make a new Google account.
- If there is one already, sign it in.
- Complete the Google sign in.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Go to the Search Bar.
- Type “Firefox Focus –The Privacy Browser.” And hit enter.
- Let the emulator download the browser.
- After it is done, the Firefox Focus will show on the main screen of the LD Player.
- Open it once you completed to start using the Firefox Focus app on your PC and start browsing privately.
For Mac Users:
- Follow the same instructions. However, get the installer of the LD Player for the Mac instead of Windows.
User’s Most Searched Questions
- What is Firefox Focus used for?
The Firefox Focus app is used for browsing privately without the hassle of ads, trackers, and slowed down pages.
- What is the difference between Firefox And Firefox Focus?
Firefox keeps useful data; display ads, and syncs passwords while Firefox Focus does not.
- Is Firefox Focus any good?
Firefox Focus is excellent in terms of private browsing.
Mozilla’s Firefox Focus has a bright future, especially for people who crave a platform that doesn’t record their data. Download Firefox Focus on your Windows or Mac right now and enjoy browsing without annoying ads.
You Might Also Like: Western Digital My Passport For Mac – In-depth Reviews
- Download Guide Of Music Maker Jam For PC – Windows & Mac - December 4, 2020
- Snapchat For PC: How To Get On Windows 10/8/7 - November 30, 2020
- AirBrush For PC: Steps To Download On Windows & Mac - November 27, 2020