Get A Reliable Cloud Storage With Google One For PC
Do you frequently save high-quality videos, photos on your phone or computer but running out of space due to its large file sizes? Did you know that you can back up these files into the cloud and make it safe and free your device storage? These are all possible with one of the Google products called Google Drive. This application was developed and maintained by Google Corporation so that you can expect a great quality result. When you get a paid subscription of it, you will get the Google One plan, which has a lot of benefits such as the expansion of storage. In this guide, we will tell you how to download Google One for PC.
Before anything else, we will give you more information about this software.
Difference Between Google One And Google Drive
At first, you might get confused with Google One and the Google Drive app, especially if this is the first time you ever heard about Google One. But actually, they are connected to each other.
In a nutshell, Google One is a subscription plan for Google Drive. The cloud storage of Google One is still called Google Drive.
What Makes The Google Drive And Google One On PC Incredible?
This is one of the most notable features of this app. It will automatically backup your phone. All of your photos, contacts, and even messages will be safely stored in their servers. This is a perfect solution to protect your files if you break or lose your phone.
Access Your Files Anywhere
As long as you installed Google Drive on your smartphone, tablet, or computer, you can access it anytime, anywhere, as long as you are connected to the internet.
Working your files even without the internet is possible, and you can make a change or update it. When you start connecting to the internet, it will automatically sync your files to update it.
File Old Version
There’s also a file history that allows you to look back for up to 30 days after it was modified. In this way, you can go back in case you want to change something to the file.
Even if you have thousands of files, you can easily find what you are looking for because it has a search function. Also, it can recognize the objects or text inside the scanned documents; all you need to do is to type the keyword from the search.
People Also Read: IFTTT App For Windows & Mac – Download And Install Guide
These are the primary plan or the benefits that you can get from Google Drive. For some users, the free plan is enough. However, subscribing to Google One for PC or mobile services will provide you a lot more benefits, such as the following:
You can share the storage and create a quota for up to five family members.
Live Expert Help
When you have the Google One subscription, you can get in the first line when it comes to supporting and services. This is helpful whenever you want something to get a fix, or you need some assistance on Google Drive or Google One product. In the USA, chat support is always available 24/7, including email and phone.
There are also other benefits that will surely benefit its users, such as getting a Play Store credits and discounts on selected hotels.
You Might Also Like: Google Classroom App On PC – Windows & Mac Installation Guide
How To Download And Get Google One For PC (Windows & Mac)
As you might already know, Google One on PC can be achieved only by getting a subscription on Google Drive. So, to get this app on your computer, you can simply get the Google Drive into your PC.
For the installation guide of Windows, make sure to follow the steps written below.
- Open your favorite web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, or Microsoft Edge; otherwise, you can also use other browsers that are not listed on the following.
- Go to this link and then find the download for the individuals. However, if you are using enterprise, the instruction will be different.
- Click the download button, and this will start saving the Backup and Sync app of Google Drive into your PC.
- Before you open the file that you downloaded, make sure that you are connected on a stable internet because it will require it. Once you are well connected, open that file and install it.
- Now, sign in your Google account to login here and click the next button.
- On the next window, you will be given a choice to select the location of what you want to upload and backup. By default, it selects the Desktop, Documents, and Pictures.
- You can select the Photo and video upload size – High Quality or Original Quality. Choose which one is applicable to you.
- Now click the Next button and then Start to initiate the Sync of your computer files.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I safely store my files inside the Google One on PC?
Absolutely, Google is one of the most secure companies that provide many services, including online storage solutions. The connection with you and their servers is encrypted so you can ensure that your files will be protected.
Do I have to pay to subscribe to Google One?
Every account created on Google always has a free 15GB of storage. These are all shared across Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Photos. However, when you upgrade into Google One, the basic plan gives you 100 GB of storage. If you think that it is not enough, you can subscribe to a higher plan.
Can I share my Google One membership?
Yes, it allows you to share the account with your five family members. Overall, it will be six, including you, and this does not need an extra cost.
Will my family members see my files?
There’s an option if you want to do this way, you can simply share it with them. Otherwise, you can also make your own personal files so that nobody but you are the only one who can access it.
The Google One on PC is a great way to backup and secure your files online. This can also be done with other platforms, such as a smartphone that runs on Android and iOS. With its very strong company – Google, you can expect great things such as security and performance.
You Might Also Like: How To Download Canvas Student App On PC – Windows 10/8/7/ Mac
- How To Download And Run Termux For PC – Windows/Mac - September 29, 2020
- Explore The US Map From Your Computer With LandGlide For PC - September 28, 2020
- How To Install GoodNotes For Windows PC - September 25, 2020