KJV Bible: Pray Offline By Installing it on PC Or Mac
As a devout Christian, everyone loves to read the King James Version of the Holy Bible. Reading the Bible has become a daily routine for most people. It gives hope to people, which is now needed the most.
Anyways, no one can take a solid book with them these days. Most people love to read their books in the PDF version or on their tablets and smartphones. That is why I have come up with the best version of the KJV Bible for PC and mobile users.
Features Of The KJV Bible App
Here are some features of this holy bible app:
The KJV Bible app will brighten the day with daily motivational Bible verses that will surely enlighten the mood. The daily chapter notification will also persuade the person to read.
The KJV Bible app contains tools that are helpful for the reader. For example, a highlight tool is available to highlight a verse. Users can add notes to a particular part. The bookmark option is also available so the reader can resume where they left.
The offline audio streaming option will allow the user to stream an audio chapter of the KJV Bible. After downloading it, the reader can access the audio note without the internet.
- Dictionary for bibliophiles.
- Quick search.
- Easy sharing.
- User-friendly interface.
- No need to be connected to the internet before using it.
- Lack of cloud sync.
- The voice has to be downloaded page by page.
How To Download The KJV Bible For Windows PC?
On the Stores, people would find lots of versions and download options for the KJV Bible. But we have found the best version to read the KJV Bible on cellular devices and PCs.
Today, I’ll show how the KJV Bible App can be downloaded on different devices.
KJV Bible For Android
The KJV Bible app is available for all types of Android devices and primarily supports them. If the user searches for the KJV Bible, the suggestions will flood the search bar as many developers have uploaded their KJV Bible app.
But I have taken a more in-depth look and choose the best application with good ratings and better controls. The KJV Offline free version with audio will work exceptionally well on Android smartphones and tablets. The KJV Bible I found is light in size and doesn’t require a good phone. It can work on more lightweight phones too. The minimum requirements to download the KJV Bible app on Android devices are:
- Devices with Android 4.1 or up.
- At least 512 MB of RAM.
- 26 MB of free space.
Almost all modern phones these days fulfill these requirements. To download the KJV Bible mobile app on Android devices, follow these guidelines:
- Go to the Play Store.
- Type “King James Bible – KJV Offline Free Holy Bible” in the search bar.
- Confirm the developer’s “Watchdis Prayers” and the dark red bible logo.
- After confirming everything, now hit the install button and let the Bible bless thee Android.
KJV Bible For iOS
Just like the Android, the App Store also contains a lot of interpretations and versions of the KJV Bible. Luckily, I found a similar KJV Bible app on iOS, and it turns out it’s the same developer.
So, before downloading the KJV Bible app on iOS, there is a need to check the least requirements to download the application. These minimum requirements are:
- An iOS supported device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)
- iOS 11.0 or later versions.
After checking these requirements, the next step will be to download the KJV Bible app on iOS. For that, do these simple steps:
- Open the App Store.
- Go to the search option.
- Type “KJV Bible Offline – Audio KJV.”
- Confirm the developer Allan Dziwornu.
- Get and download the KJV Bible on iOS.
KJV Bible On PC And Mac Installation Guide
Unfortunately, there is no PC or Mac version of the KJV Bible from the same developer. It is only for Android and iOS. However, there is a way in which the user can get access to the KJV Bible app on their PC.
An Android Emulator would be of much assistance in performing this particular task. The emulator would create a sub-space within the computer system that would allow the system to run an Android system within the PC. An Emulator works both on Mac and PC.
The best emulator to use for KJV Bible will be the Nox Player emulator. The Nox Player is fast, has the latest Android 7 system installed, is more stable with decent graphics, and is one of the best emulators for this job.
The procedure of downloading Nox Player and then the KJV Bible is relatively easy; follow the pattern:
- Start your browser.
- Type bignox.com in the address bar.
- The Big Nox emulator’s web page will display.
- The download option for Nox Player will be present right at the front of the page.
- Click the option and begin the Nox Player download.
- Launch the Nox Player’s installer once it is downloaded.
- After that, complete Nox Player’s installation by agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- As soon as Nox Player’s main page appears, go to settings and add the Google accounts information.
- Now access the Google Play Store.
- Find the KJV Bible app in the same way as I mentioned for Android.
- Click on install and wait for the installation to finish.
- Once the KJV Bible app finishes downloading, it will appear on the main page of Nox Player, and then it is ready to use.
- Installing it on a Mac is almost the same, the difference is you have to download the version of Nox Player for Mac to get the KJV Bible.
Frequently Asked Queries
- Is the KJV Bible app free to use?
Yes, the KJV Bible application is free to download.
- Can I use the KJV Bible App without the internet?
Yes, anyone can use the KJV Bible app in offline mode.
- Does the KJV Bible App contain ads?
In order to support the developers, the KJV Bible app shows some ads. This is pretty normal for free to use application.
The KJV Bible app is one of the best among others in the Store if you want to study the old or new testament bible. Download it and bless your life with the word of God.
You Might Also Like: How To Download And Install King James Bible App On Windows PC?
- Guide: How To Download and Play Geometry Dash for PC - May 8, 2021
- Download Guide of JBL Connect for PC – Windows 10/8/7 & Mac - May 7, 2021
- Animate Anything with Animation Desk for PC [Windows & Mac] - May 6, 2021