How To Download Audible App On Windows PC & Mac
Thanks to technology, we can play a countless number of applications and games on our smartphones. Moreover, some of those apps are so addicting that we cannot help ourselves and end up using them all day.
If you are an avid book lover but don’t have enough time to read, don’t worry. Even if you don’t read them, that doesn’t mean you cannot listen to them. The best option for your hectic routine is to listen to your favorite books. Therefore, here we will explain about the Audible app for PC as a solution to your problem.
People Also Search: How To Download Nook App On Your Computer?
Everything Related to Audible App
The audible app for PC is an excellent app that anyone can download on any Windows and Mac. Besides, it can also act as a gateway to your collection of audiobooks and thousands of others from your virtual library. The audible app can help you to find a listen for every moment. Besides, you can also choose binge-worthy audiobooks, bite-sized audio content, exclusive podcasts, and genre-bending audible originals. You can make Audible a part of your daily listening routine and can download free samples of audiobooks. You will need an Amazon account to use this app.
Features of Audible App
The audible app gives you the most comprehensive audiobook experience you will ever have. It offers a wide range of features to make your experience unforgettable. Some of the best features of the Audible app on PC and mobile phones are:
The audible app comes with a wide variety of audiobooks and podcasts. You can download any audiobook of your liking by connecting your PC or laptop with Wi-Fi. Therefore, you can also read them offline.
Whispersync for Voice
It comes with a Whispersync for Voice feature, enabling its users to switch between reading and listening mode.
You can also connect your Audible app account with your social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter. Therefore you can share with your followers what you are currently reading.
Audible newsfeed gives all the insider information about author events, upcoming audiobooks, popular ones, and much more.
Different people have a different pace. Therefore, with the narration speed feature, you can keep things according to your personal pace.
How to Download Audible App for PC and Mac
To download the Audible app on your Windows PC or Mac, you will need an android emulator. There are many great android emulators like BlueStacks, MEmu Play, and Nox, which you can use to run the Audible app for laptops.
However, in this section, we will explain how you can use the Nox emulator to download the Audible app for Windows 10/8/7. The best thing about the Nox app is, it is free and can also do its job effectively.
Here is the installation guide of the Audible app through Nox:
- Go to the Nox official website or click on the link Click on the download button. The file installer is lightweight; therefore, it would not take much time to download.
- Once the downloading is completed, install the setup installer.
- At this point, you can either install the app from Google Play Store or you can download the apk file from the web browser inside Nox. However, in my opinion, the second method is more convenient.
- Go to the Nox player home screen and look for a browser; once you find the ‘Browser’ click on it and go to Google to search for Audible android apk.
- Click on the link from the Apk mirror from search results, or you can also copy-paste this link.
- Congratulations, you have successfully installed the Audible app. Enjoy it!
Alternative Way to Install the Audible App
Another excellent way to download the Audible app is through Microsoft Store. Sorry Mac users, but this method is only applicable for Windows 10 users. This is one of the best ways to download the Audible application on Windows PC. Downloading the Audible app is especially easy for Windows 10 users to listen to their audiobooks.
Here is the complete installation guide for the audible app:
- Start by opening Microsoft Store and search for an Audible app.
- Click on the ‘Get’ option to download the Audible app, or you can click on the direct link to download it.
- Once you launch the Audible app, a login page will appear on your screen.
- Enter either your Amazon or Audible login account ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, you can search for whatever you want to listen to.
Things We Like and Don’t Like About The Audible App
There are certain things we like about the Audible app and certain things we dislike. Let’s have a look:
Things We Like
- Audible apps come with an unparalleled library. It offers all new releases from big publishing houses.
- It can give you access to audible originals.
- You can get credits to download books for free. And the best thing is there is no need to use all credits immediately. If you don’t use them, they will immediately rollover to next month.
- It offers daily deals on audiobooks, podcasts and also offers news subscriptions.
Things We Don’t Like
- To get access to Audible premium features, you need to take the membership requirement.
- Sometimes you cannot purchase a book directly from the app.
- There are times when you end up spending more than you want.
- Not everyone loves listening to audiobooks.
FAQs About This Software
1. Is the Audible App free?
No, the Audible app is not free. But, Windows users have an advantage in getting a 30-days free trial of the Audible app. Besides, Amazon Prime members can also access the Audible audio service content at no additional cost.
2. Can I listen to Audible on my phone?
Yes, apart from PC or laptop, you can absolutely listen to Audible on your phone. There is no platform compatibility issue for the Audible app as it is available on both iOS and Android.
3. Can you exchange a free credit book for another?
The audible app comes with countless great features that guarantee you great listening. Therefore, if you don’t like a book, you can return it and get your credit back.
The audible app is a great app for those who don’t have time to read books. You can listen to some of the great audiobooks and all the latest releases from big publishers. Besides, downloading it to a PC is no problem as you can use an android emulator to download and use it to your PC.
You Might Also Like: How To Download Alexa App On Windows 10/8/7 PC
- How To Download Ez iCam for PC – Windows/Mac - July 19, 2021
- How To Install Clubhouse on PC? [Windows/Mac Guide] - July 14, 2021
- Encrypt Your Connection With HA Tunnel Plus for PC [Windows/Mac] - July 13, 2021