How To Install Procreate On PC – Windows 10/8/7
Are you planning on creating wonderful graphics and art? Did you know that you can do it with a powerful software called “Procreate”? You don’t have to be a professional in order to use it. Anyone, including beginners, will be able to make art from it using its friendly user interface.
The Procreate app has an innovative interface and tools which allow the artist to create multiple layers, illustrations, or patterns. This application also has multiple brushes available in order to make great animations or art.
Unlike other software that has only a limited amount of art you can do, the Procreate does not limit the number of your work, and you can create as many arts as you want. Just like Adobe Photoshop, Procreate is a complete art studio that has an endless possibility of making graphical ideas.
Because of its rich properties, many people would want to run the Procreate on a Windows PC. However, since this application was made for iOS, the Windows version is currently unavailable.
But people can still install this app by following the guide written here. Before discussing it further, let us give you a more in-depth idea about what this software can do.
Important Features Of The Procreate
It allows you to make a canvas and support an Ultra High-Definition quality for up to 16K.
With its beautiful design, people can easily understand their different tools and their function.
Automatically Saves Your Work
This is a very important feature of the Procreate because you don’t have to worry about random crashes. Your work is safe, and you can open it in case this event happens.
Undo And Redo
If you think that you need some revision or you want to go back to a certain point, you can easily do it because it supports up to 250 levels of undo and redo.
When it comes to art, the layering system is one of the most important tools in order to make a precise composition of your work. With this feature, you can make detailed graphics or art.
The Procreate app has a lot of different brushes that were beautifully crafted in order to make a painting, drawing, or sketching. From its hundreds of options, you can customize the art, depending on your requirements. Additionally, it allows you to design your own custom brushes.
Multiple Language Support
If English is not your primary language, you can easily change it and apply the language you are proficient with so that you can understand more about it.
Share Your Artwork
One of the best features of the Procreate is the compatibility over Adobe Photoshop. With this feature, you can import or export this file. Whenever you finish your artwork, you can export the project file into a popular image such as PNG, JPG, TIFF, and many more.
Installing Procreate On PC
As you can see, the Procreate was only made for smartphones for now. The only way to use the Procreate for PC is to run it using an emulator or a simulator.
With that being said, you need to prepare your PC first to run it properly on your computer. This is important because if your computer is below its requirements, it won’t be able to run completely. Check the system requirements before you proceed to it.
Emulator Program Requirements
Even if you have a powerful computer, consider checking the following in order to check if you will be able to install it properly.
- It would help if you had a Windows 10/8/7 Operating System 32 bit or 64 bit are both compatible with it.
- Make sure you install the Adobe Air on your Windows.
- It requires your computer to have 2 GB of RAM installed or better.
- Install the latest .Net framework and Visual C++ Redistributable.
- Update your graphics driver to the latest version to prevent some graphical glitches.
- Ensure that you still have a considerable amount of free space left on your hard drive.
Download And Install Guide Of Procreate For Windows PC
After you set up everything and your PC is ready for the installation of the emulator. You can now proceed to download and install the Procreate on your PC. You can choose between the Android emulator or a popular iPadian.
But keep in mind that the iPadian is a simulator that only mimics the appearance of an Apple interface. It does not directly allow you to access the App Store. Now, follow the steps below to install it.
- Get the emulator or simulator from a trusted source or their official website and then run it.
- Follow the on-screen setup to install it and then accept its agreement to continue. This takes a while to install it, so be patient while you wait for it.
- Open the installed file on your computer to start it.
- Click the icon of the Play Store and then search for the Procreate app and install it.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- You can open it from your desktop and then enjoy using the Procreate app on your PC.
If you are having trouble with your Play Store account, proceed to the installation guide below.
- Download the Procreate APK from a trusted source.
- Double click the APK file that you have downloaded.
- Accept the installation if a message box appears on your screen.
- In this way, you have skipped the Play Store part but still completed the installation of the Procreate on your Windows.
Common Questions About Procreate For PC
Is there any other way to install the Procreate app on my PC without emulation?
No. As of now, this is the only way to use it because there is no official Windows version of this software.
Can I get a virus if I install it?
No, but you have to be careful when downloading an APK file from an external source.
My PC is too slow when running the Procreate app. What should I do?
Unfortunately, your hardware might not be powerful enough to run it on your PC. Be sure to check the system requirements before you run this application on your computer.
The Procreate app is a great application if you love creating graphical arts or design. With its vast amount of tools, you can make and draw anything you want.
You Might Also Like: How To Download Termux On PC – Windows & Mac
- Guide: How To Download and Play Geometry Dash for PC - May 8, 2021
- Download Guide of JBL Connect for PC – Windows 10/8/7 & Mac - May 7, 2021
- Animate Anything with Animation Desk for PC [Windows & Mac] - May 6, 2021