Easiest Way to Download CloudEdge On PC
Securing one’s home or office has become too difficult these days. Technology can be a hazard also, and many people break security barriers and even hack on to security cameras, leaving homes and offices vulnerable to theft.
There is a need for a security application that could not be easily hacked by anyone. An application that would become the eyes and ears of its users – wouldn’t back out in challenging conditions.
There are loads of surveillance apps in the market, providing cloud storage and many other amenities at a price. The application under review today is also a top security app, among others.
This article will explain CloudEdge and all its capabilities. It will also discuss here the installation guide of the CloudEdge for PC.
More About CloudEdge
CloudEdge is a fun Impreza app that has lovely and friendly UI support for its users. The CloudEdge app would connect to a user’s Wi-Fi cameras at a time to provide ultimate security even when the owners are not at home.
The CloudEdge app is available for iOS and Android, but this surveillance tool can also be downloaded on Windows and Mac through an easy shortcut discussed later.
Let’s move on to what the CloudEdge app has more to offer to its users.
Significant Features Of The CloudEdge App
Here are the CloudEdge app’s best features:
The motion detector inside the CloudEdge app helps its users to be aware of any suspicious activity. They can receive motion detected images through Email or app inbox.
The CloudEdge app users would receive an alarm notification whenever the camera detects something suspicious.
The users can use the CloudEdge app as their intercom. They can connect their Wi-Fi camera speakers with the app and interact 2-way within the premises.
A single-tap option is available for the users to turn off their cameras when they are no longer needed.
The CloudEdge app users can upload their live videos on the cloud for a nominal fee. In this way, important CCTV footage wouldn’t get lost.
The CloudEdge app lets users rotate the camera to a 360 angle view so that no subtle detail gets missed.
Summarize Of Advantages Along With Its Disadvantages
- Free to use.
- Real-time video playing.
- Easy snapshot sharing.
- Alert notifications.
- Easy to use.
- False alarms sometimes.
- Difficulty in connecting cameras.
- Irking noises.
How To Run The CloudEdge App On PC?
As told before, the CloudEdge app is only available for smartphones, which means that iOS and Android users can easily download CloudEdge and secure their homes. However, the CloudEdge app designed for PC needs to have specialized software in order to run it.
In addition to that, doing home-monitoring on a smartphone isn’t always effective because one might miss little details due to a smaller phone screen. This is why the users of the CloudEdge app demand a more prominent screen OS for enhanced surveillance.
Luckily, the CloudEdge app on a PC, Windows, and Mac could be available. The user only needs to install an Android Emulator like KO Player to download this app.
An Emulator is a small software that can convert a small portion of a user’s PC into a live Android device. That Android OS can work like a typical smartphone, which means that the users can download Android apps and games.
Those who love to play games or do home surveillance prefer emulators like the KOPlayer because it does not lag during video play, which is crucial for a CCTV live video. Moreover, KO Player also provides different download options for a Mac and Windows making it easier to download.
KO Player is also straightforward to use with minimal controls and a full-screen interface. The best part of KO Player is that it provides people with a built-in video recording option to record more live videos on the PC.
Minimum Requirements Of KOPlayer
The minimum requirements to install KO Player into a computer are:
- Windows XP or above, or Mac OS X or above.
- RAM 1 GB.
- Disk Space 2 GB.
- Dual-Core AMD or Intel processor.
Note: This is only a minimum requirement. If your PC is almost the same with its minimum specs, you have to expect that your computer won’t be able to run it to the fullest.
Step By Step Procedure To Download CloudEdge For PC
Here is how one can download KO Player and CloudEdge app eventually into their PC:
- Open any of your preferred PC browsers.
- Go to koplayerpc.com.
- Download KO Player by clicking the download button according to the OS.
- The KOPlayer Windows and KOPlayer Mac versions will be available separately. Choose the version for your computer.
- Click the chosen file.
- The KOPlayer .exe file will download for Windows and the .dmg file for Mac.
- Once downloaded, go towards the installer file and double-click on it.
- The KOPlayer installation guide will soon appear.
- Accept the end-user agreement.
- Click next until you proceed to the next page.
- A window will appear asking KO Player’s default installation location.
- Users can choose their drive to install KO Player.
- Click next again.
- The KO Player installation will start and will take some minutes to conclude.
- The KO Player setup wizard will soon complete the installation.
- Click finish to run KO Player on PC.
- Launch the KO Player.
- Begin the initial steps.
- Open the settings.
- Now go towards Google Accounts.
- Navigate towards Google Play Store.
- Go to the search option.
- Enter the title “CloudEdge.”
- Look for the developer: playstoreappdvlpmnt.
- Hit the install button.
- Let the CloudEdge app install on KO Player.
- The CloudEdge app on your PC will be available in a short time.
Recent Internet Queries
- Do users have to pay for CloudEdge?
No, the CloudEdge app is free to use except for video saving.
- How much does CloudEdge cost?
It costs $3.99 monthly for a three-day recording time.
- Is CloudEdge good?
Yes, it is a good security app.
The CloudEdge app is secure, user-friendly, and provides all the great features a paid surveillance app would provide. Download CloudEdge right away to secure homes and offices.
You Might Also Like: How To Download And Install LiveYes App On PC?
- Download Kik Messenger On PC Guide – Windows 10/8/7 - February 24, 2021
- Manage Your Google Devices With Google Home App For PC - February 23, 2021
- Lookout Security for PC: Protect Your Computer - February 22, 2021