LiveYes For PC Download – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
This article will tell you what LiveYes has to give to its users. We will also discuss here how you can download the LiveYes for PC and manage it.
Protection is important. Whether it’s home or their office, they have to be sure their belongings are safe. Things always take a drastic turn in life, and you might never know what’s coming for them.
The best thing to feel secure is by installing some CCTV cameras in homes and offices. But these CCTV cameras would be pretty useless if the cameras are attached to just a screen at home – clearly not a practical solution.
Well, the best solution to have perfect home surveillance would be to install a home-monitoring application on a smartphone or PC. In that way, you can quickly check the whereabouts of their loved ones at home and schedule monitoring at their offices or warehouses.
The app under review is called LiveYes, and it is a great reliable application for home monitoring. The best thing about LiveYes is that there are no subscription charges, and you can get a full-flexed security system in the shape of this app.
What Is LiveYes?
LiveYes is a free home-security application that connects with surveillance cameras and provides a cloud-based connection to its users. The users can then access those cameras at any time for live CCTV footage.
The video quality on LiveYes is high-definition, and users get unlimited access throughout the year.
Quick Features Of LiveYes
Following are the LiveYes app’s quick and remarkable features:
The LiveYes app provides its users 24/7 free live footage of their homes and official buildings. The video quality is good, and users do not miss any highlights of the day as they can switch to the live feed anytime.
Highly-paid monitoring applications often give the multi-camera view feature. Still, LiveYes here doesn’t charge a single penny for showing all its camera’s views at once in a window-by-window view.
The LiveYes application is chill when the user wants to connect it to the local camera network or Wi-Fi. It also works great on a 3G/4G mobile network, making it ideal for remote users.
The users at LiveYes can see live videos, and they can also save them for further use. If any mishap happens, the person can record that particular moment, and it will be saved to the cloud storage of LiveYes, where they can later retrieve it.
One useful feature in LiveYes is the scheduled recording. Now users can schedule to record a live feed anytime, for example, when their kids study. It helps them monitor their kids well, even if they aren’t around.
- LiveYes has no subscription fee.
- LiveYes provides efficient push notifications.
- It offers two-way camera interaction.
- LiveYes also takes control of the alarm feature.
- LiveYes can show videos in 720p.
- The app is poorly designed.
- Some options put a security risk.
How To Download LiveYes for PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
The LiveYes app is available to download for smartphones. You can get this surveillance app for iOS and Android devices.
The main issue is that sometimes it is impossible to notice subtle things that make it challenging to monitor due to a phone’s smaller screen. For surveillance, a big screen is a must, which is why downloading the LiveYes app on a PC, Windows, and Mac would be more appropriate.
Unfortunately, the LiveYes for PC version needs some tricks to run it. There is a shortcut for downloading LiveYes, which would work just fine in this case.
You need to download LiveYes on an Android Emulator on the PC. An Android Emulator is a little Android-running system that would launch a small Android OS into the PC to download and run any Android utility.
The best thing about Emulators is that they are compatible with both Mac and Windows, making them an ideal choice for both OS users.
The best Android Emulator to run an application like LiveYes would be the Nox Player. Nox Player is a pretty powerful emulator, running an advanced Android OS and providing high-end graphics without lagging. Nox Player would run the LiveYes app without any issue.
Minimum Requirements Of The Emulator
Before downloading an android emulator, you must have:
- Windows XP, at least.
- Dual-Core processor.
- 1.5 GB RAM.
- 1.5 GB Hard Disk space.
- Open GL 2.0 or more.
Method 1: Download LiveYes For PC Using Nox Player
To download the LiveYes app On PC, follow these instructions:
- Open the browser.
- Write www.bignox.com in the address bar.
- Hit enter and access Nox Player’s web page.
- The Nox Player has a Windows and a Mac version. Choose one according to the OS.
- After that, hit the download button.
- After downloading, proceed to Nox Player’s installation.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Finish the installation and launch Nox Player after that.
- Now go to Google Accounts and add a Gmail account.
- Go back to the main menu.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Enter the keyword “LiveYes” and search for the app.
- When found, hit the install button.
- The LiveYes app will install within no time.
Method 2: Get LiveYes for PC Using MEmu
Another method that you can follow is to use the MEmu Play emulator to get the LiveYes app for PC.
- Open your browser and type the MEmu Play on it.
- Click the website and then find the download button.
- Once you finished downloading it, run the MEmu Play on your PC.
- Click the Google Play Store to start it.
- Once inside the home Play Store, it will ask you to enter your credentials.
- The next step is to look for the LiveYes app and download it.
- When the download has finished, you can finally use the LiveYes app for PC.
Install LiveYes App Using APK
If you cannot find the LiveYes app on the Play Store, you can also download its apk file and install it. Follow the procedure:
- Download the LiveYes apk file from an external source.
- Save the apk on the desktop or any other folder.
- Open the emulator that you installed.
- Drag the LiveYes apk file and drop it to the main screen of the emulator.
- The emulator installed will download LiveYes on your PC soon enough.
Frequent Internet Searches
- Is LiveYes free?
Yes, LiveYes has no subscription fee.
- Is LiveYes safe?
Yes, LiveYes is safe.
- Does LiveYes capture videos?
Yes, LiveYes captures videos from the user’s device.
The LiveYes application is such a great and free solution to people’s home surveillance issues. Such a low-maintenance app with mega benefits is rare to find, so it gives tough competition to other security-paid apps.
You Might Also Like: How To Download And Install Asee App On PC?