Do you want to control your cameras remotely from any location? In that case, you must see the Guarding Expert for PC. This application is available for Android and iPhone and iPad that you can download for free.
Using this software will enable you to view the live stream feed of your surveillance camera from any location. Whether you are from home or office. You can access it with the help of Guarding Expert.
The Guarding Expert App is a must-have application for managing your CCTV cameras. With the help of this software, you can control your camera and take a picture or video and save it directly to your phone or computer.
To install the Guarding Expert For PC Windows & Mac, you need to do some trick because you cannot run this app on Windows or Mac Operating System. We will cover the instruction on how to run this app on your laptop and computer.
Main Features And Benefits Of Guarding Expert App
This app will help you manage your camera easier with its simple but powerful built-in tools and function. The following features are:
- Enables you to stream a live feed of your CCTV camera.
- Using this app will allow you to view four cameras at the same time.
- Easily zoom in and out the feeds of your CCTV devices.
- You can manage the saved pictures and videos remotely.
- There’s an option to adjust the camera view – change brightness, contrast and adjust the calibration.
- You can use the Pan, Tilt, and Zoom option to control the camera remotely.
- A huge number of the camera can be managed with the Guarding Expert App – up to 256 devices.
- It gives you an option to create and change the profile and manage it easily.
How to Download Guarding Expert For PC (Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac)
To get the Guarding Expert App for PC, you need to download and install an emulator first. The best emulator that you can use is BlueStacks or Nox Player which is available for free and no charge!
Method #1 – Download Guarding Expert for PC Using Bluestacks
- Now to get BlueStacks, you can go to bluestacks.com. Find the download button then install this emulator on your computer.
- After the installation completed, open BlueStacks on your computer. Then it will ask for you to enter your Gmail credentials. Do it and you will be able to open PlayStore.
- Now once you provided it, open the PlayStore app and find the Guarding Expert. The first result is most likely the one that you are looking (see the screenshot above for guide). T
- Then hit the install button. Finally, you can now run the Guarding Expert For PC in Windows And Mac version!
Trending CCTV App: Blink For PC – Free For Windows And Mac!
Method #2 – Get Guarding Expert for PC Using Nox Player
Just in case you want an alternative way, you can also try the NoxPlayer Emulator. Now follow these steps to install Guarding Expert for PC
- Get the most current version of the Nox Player emulator. To download it, see this website.
- Install this emulator on your computer or laptop and wait for the installation to finish.
- Once installed, your next step is to open it.
- Now go and find the Play Store icon then click it.
- It will open the Play Store and will ask for your account, use a valid Gmail address to log in.
- You can now find the Guarding Expert app using the search bar and then click the install after you see it in the search results.
- Once the download is finished, you can now run the Guarding Expert app on your PC.
Troubleshooting Emulator in Case of a Problem
In case you encounter some issue or errors, we are here to help you. First, make sure that your computer has 20 GB hard drive space. A decent memory size such as 4GB – 8GB or more is recommended.
GPU drivers can also cause an issue if you are using an old and unsupported version of it. So make sure that you get the latest package.
Updating your DirectX 11 will also help. Some people also reported that updating the .NET framework will also fix most errors.
In case your computer is good and you can run the Guarding Expert App but really slow. You might need to check the BIOS and look for Intel VT-x if you are an Intel user. Else, AMD-v for AMD users. This option is very important for increasing the performance of any Virtualize environment such as BlueStacks and Nox.
Running an emulator on your PC is very useful if you want to use Android or iOS apps on your computer and laptop. This can give you a lot of flexibility including a bigger and better monitor screen. Because smartphone and tablets have a small screen.
Also, using an emulator is faster compared to a smartphone since it is using a big and powerful processor of computer compare to the slower CPU of smartphones.
If you love Guarding Expert App, you might also like the CamHi For PC – Windows & Mac that you can download for free!