Download Fox VPN For PC – Windows & Mac
Securing your network might sound complicated but it is actually really easy when using a user-friendly app such as the Fox VPN. In just one click, you can connect to its secured network and enjoy the benefits of the VPN software.
Lots of reviewers also indicate that the connection of the Fox VPN app is one of the fastest and stable compared to other providers. This app has also begun to become one of the most trending VPN apps.
This is one of the reasons why are some people would like to use the Fox VPN for PC on Windows or Mac. To successfully run this Android app on a computer or laptop, you are going to need another software for that.
And this software is called, the Android emulator. An emulator is just a software that you can use for running android apps into your computer, so the VPN is not the only software that you can run from it.
It is widely used around the world, that’s why it is perfectly safe to install and use. Before we discuss more, especially the installation of an emulator, you might need to check if your computer hardware and software is compatible with it.
If you like this software, consider checking the Hoxx VPN App For PC – Free Download.
Hardware And Software Requirements Of The Emulator Program Before You Can Install The Fox VPN For PC – Windows 10, 8, 7, & Mac
The emulator program has a prerequisite. It includes both software and hardware. But don’t worry about it, most computer nowadays is compatible with it. In case you are still using older hardware or computer, you might need to see the list of requirements first before you download and install an emulator program to make the Fox VPN on PC works properly.
- It requires a processor that can run a minimum of 1 GHz speed. For most modern laptops or computers nowadays, this won’t be a problem.
- You need to make sure that the installed RAM of your computer has a minimum of 2 GB. In case you have a lower RAM, you need to upgrade it. Another workaround is to increase the virtual memory of your computer.
- It is also important to ensure that the disk space available on your computer is not lower than 10 GB. This is to make sure that you have a breathable space and your computer won’t get congested and start to lag.
The above information is for the basic hardware requirements. For the software, you can refer to the details below, also note that it is for Windows Operating System only.
- Check the website of Microsoft and then download the installer of the .NET framework. In case you already have it, you can just update your computer.
- Another software that you need to install on your computer or laptop is the Visual C++ Redistributable. Most emulator program requires that you have it on your computer.
- And the last one is the graphics drivers. You need to install it properly. This also includes the OpenGL and DirectX which is crucial for the emulator program to work.
Using BlueStacks To Install And Run The Fox VPN App For PC – Windows & Mac
If you aren’t familiar with BlueStacks, this emulator is very good for running APK and android apps. It has a large list of users around the world and currently the most popular emulator.
Using the BlueStacks to run the Fox VPN on Windows or Mac is a good idea since it is stable and capable of running fast. To get the setup installer of this emulator, you can visit this link for its official website.
Browse their website and then click the button of download. Save the installer to your computer and then double click it to run it.
The setup will now start, you must accept the indicated instruction to continue the installation. Click the “Install” button once you have agreed with its conditions.
The BlueStacks emulator will now try to attempt to connect to its servers to download its files. During this period, you need to ensure that you are connected to the internet.
Once the installation has finished, locate the shortcut from your desktop and launch it. The BlueStacks will show you the login page for the PlayStore. Enter your account here. If you don’t have an account, create a Gmail and use it here.
After you logged in your account, open the Google Play Store and click the search. Type the Fox VPN in the search query and then look for it. If you are unable to find it because of the apps with a similar name, you can refer in here.
Download the Fox VPN app and then go back to your desktop. The shortcut will be located in there, click the icon of Fox VPN for PC to start connecting your computer or laptop to its network.
How To Install The Fox VPN For Windows Or Mac Using Nox App Player
In case you are wondering if there’s an alternative emulator aside from BlueStacks, the answer is the Nox Player. This emulator is also very popular and has a lot of users around the world.
It is also favored among the players because it can emulate android games very well. But games are not the only ones it can emulate, running the Fox VPN on PC is also great for it.
To get the installer of this emulator, you need to visit this website. Look for the download section and then save the installer into your computer.
Open the installer file after you are finished downloading it. The setup of the Nox Player will appear after that. Follow the instruction of this emulator to install it on your computer.
After that, check your desktop and see if the shortcut of Nox is there. If not, check your program list and it should be there. Launch it once you found the Nox App Player shortcut.
Hover your mouse to the PlayStore and click it. It will ask for the username and password of your Google account so use it here to get access to Play Store.
Assuming that you have successfully entered your account, the Play Store apps will now show on your screen. Use the search function at the top to look for the Fox VPN.
After you found this VPN app, click the download button to start it. You will be able to see this app shortcut on the app drawer once you finished the download so check it from there.
Now, open the Fox VPN app on your Windows or Mac laptop/computer and start connecting to it.
Also, Check: Free Download CamScanner App For Windows & Mac
How To Install The APK Version
An alternative way of installing the Fox VPN on a computer is to use an APK file to your installed emulator. In this way, you will be able to bypass the account integration of Gmail into the Play Store.
If you want to do this, you need to search for the Fox VPN APK from the internet and then save it. Open your emulator program and drag this file into its window.
The installation will now appear, follow it and you will be able to install the Fox VPN from an APK file. Keep in mind that this method has a bit of drawback, the PlayStore won’t be able to update this VPN app since you have downloaded it from an external source.
To update it, you must download again the APK of the Fox VPN app and then install it again replacing the old version of this app on your computer.
Fixing Lag Issues Of The Emulator And Fox VPN App On Windows/ Mac
If you are wondering, why you are encountering some lag issues even though you have a great computer, the virtualization technology might not be running or enabled on your machine.
The virtualization technology will surely enhance the emulation speed of the Fox VPN app so make sure that you enable this option. You will be able to find this setting from the BIOS.
If you want to enable it, reboot your computer and while it is showing a black screen and some text, tap the delete key or F2 key repeatedly.
It will not bring you to the menu of BIOS. Don’t touch anything here aside from the virtualization. After you enabled it, reboot your computer and see if the Fox VPN for PC works properly.
Best Feature Of This VPN Software
- The Fox VPN app on PC will encrypt the connection between you and the web server that you are trying to access which also improves your privacy.
- Operating this VPN app is easy because of its simple interface.
- They have high-speed servers that you can use for securing your connection.
- While connected to its servers, you will be able to bypass the geographic restrictions.
- Compatible with different connections such as 5G, 4G, 3G, and of course, wired connection if you are using the Fox VPN on the computer.
- It requires no registration and other complicated settings to use.
- You don’t need to root your device to make it work.
A lot of good VPN application such as the Fox VPN is exclusive only for the android devices. To make your computer compatible with it, an emulator program is needed. Using an emulator program to use the Fox VPN for Windows or Mac provides you the ability to use this VPN even though it has no official version for the computer.
You Might Also Like: Amcrest View Pro App For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac
- How To Download & Watch AnimeGo For PC – Windows/Mac - April 3, 2020
- Skinseed For PC – Free Download On Windows & Mac - April 1, 2020
- Download Tonebridge For PC – Windows & Mac - March 31, 2020