Wansview App for PC: How To Install On Computer?
Are you looking for a cloud camera app for your regular use? This is a much-needed requisite in today’s world to look after your home, children, and business from anywhere in the world.
So, we have brought an amazing video streaming app that works with your cloud camera. This article contains complete guidelines to use this app and How to install the Wansview app on your PC.
What is Wansview App?
Wansview Cloud is a video streaming app for cameras that are developed by Shenzhen Wansview Technology Company. This app allows you to view your home in real-time from anywhere in the world.
You can also control your CCTV cameras through an internet connection from remote localities. The app lets you view a large area as it supports PTZ control.
Important Features of the Wansview Cloud
Wansview cloud is an extremely reliable software that offers incredible features to its users. Here are some of the amazing features of this software:
- You can view your home in real-time 24/7.
- You can view the recorded videos through this app.
- It sends you alert notifications if any motion is detected to ensure the security of your home. You can click on the notification to view the recorded video of the alert.
- It has a two-way audio and conversation feature so that you may talk to your child at home with convenience while at work.
- You can manage and control your cameras from any part of the world.
- With this software, it allows you to view the videos in HD quality with both day and night mode.
- It can give you access to live streaming from any network i.e. 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Wansview Cloud Subscriptions
The subscription to Wansview cloud is completely free for the first month. It is a trial period. After that, you can avail of any of the following three plans.
- First is a basic subscription that comes with three plans. i.e. $6.99 per month, $19.99/Quarter, and $69.99 per year. This plan allows you to add three cameras and up to 7 days of alarm recordings.
- The second is the Extended Plan. It is $9.99 per month and $99.99 per year. You can add five cameras and up to 7 days of alarm recordings.
- The third is the Pro Plan that comes with subscriptions of $16.99 per month and $169.99 per year. This lets you add 7 cameras and up to 7 days of alarm recordings.
Pros and Cons of Wansview App
- Easy installation setup.
- Add device to your Wansview cloud in few steps.
- You cannot move your camera with the app.
- Sometimes the app crashes without any reason and you cannot download the recorded videos.
- No Support for Google Assistant.
- No Integration with Alexa or Google Home.
How to Install Wansview App for PC?
You can install this app on your PC using an emulator. Here we have provided two methods to install Wansview Cloud on your PC (Windows or Mac).
How to Install Wansview app using Bluestacks Emulator?
Install Bluestacks emulator on your computer from its official website.
Click on the installed file to initiate the setup wizard.
Follow the instructions given on the screen to complete the installation process and launch it on your computer.
Once the installation is complete, open the emulator and sign in to your Google account using your Gmail credentials.
Now open the Google Play Store and type Wansview Cloud on the search bar.
Click on the ‘Install’ button to start downloading it on your computer.
Once the installation is complete, you can open it from the home screen of the Bluestack emulator and start using it on your PC.
How to Install Wansview App using NoxPlayer?
Install the NoxPlayer on your computer from its official website.
Once downloaded, open the file and follow the given instructions to launch it on your computer.
Now open the Google Play Store and search for Wansview Cloud and click on the install button to start downloading on your computer.
You can open the file from the home screen of the NoxPlayer to start using it on your computer.
How to Add a Camera to your Wansview Cloud
There are two ways to add a camera to your Wansview Cloud. To add a camera, first, open the app and then follow the given instructions:
Add up Camera in LAN
Click on ‘Add Device’ in order to add a camera.
Now search for the camera in LAN. If you search for DID (P2P) then you will get a DID number and if you search for IP then an IP address will be searched.
After that, click on the camera that was searched, and its information will be filled in automatically.
Now enter the password of the camera (by default it is 123456).
Click on the ‘Add’ button.
Now a dialogue box of save success will appear. Click on ‘Ok’ to complete the process and the camera is connected.
Add Camera Manually (For Outside of Networks)
Step 1: Click on + in order to add a camera.
Step 2: Now enter the DID number, password, and username. After that right-click on the device and click Play. You can also rename the camera for your ease.
Note: You can find the DID number on a sticker attached at the back of the camera.
Overall, Wansview Cloud is a great app for monitoring and controlling your camera from a remote location. Its acts as your personal surveillance. It has a user-friendly interface that lets you add the camera to your app easily.
The article contains complete guidelines to download and install the Wansview app on Windows PC or Mac. With this simple method, the Wansview Cloud Cameras can be remotely controlled as well from your computer.
You Might Also Like: How To Download And Install YooSee App On Windows PC/Mac
- Sennheiser Smart Control for PC – How To Install on Windows/Mac - October 23, 2021
- Pure Tuber for PC – Watch Without Ads Interruptions - October 21, 2021
- Plus Messenger for PC: How To Download on Windows/Mac - October 20, 2021